Overview | Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage
Today’s fast evolving regulatory landscape requires banks to embed compliance into their overall business strategy and organizational culture, far removed from the point solutions they previously adopted. However, realizing this vision remains a challenge for many FIs,given the disparate and independent GRC initiatives different departments have implemented. The data sets pertaining to regulatory change management projects are typically locked in non-integrated functional units, making it difficult for FIs to gain visibility into various initiatives. This disjointed approach to regulatory compliance translates to higher operating costs.
TCS' Compliance in a Box solution encompasses:
- Strategy alignment ensures that the outcome of compliance related projects is mapped to
- Process standardization ensures compliance projects follow the standardized process roadmaps
that address different regulatory needs or organizational objectives.
- An integration framework on cloud enables complete regulatory change management. Meta
data related to roles and resources from the HR system is incorporated to create a single source of
truth for regulatory compliance.
TCS' Compliance in a Box solution helps you:
- Ensure regulatory compliance: Respond to regulatory changes in a timely manner through
process standardization and integration of GRC and EPPM systems
- Improve operating efficiency: Avoid cost overruns by completing GRC initiatives within stipulated timelines; measure the outcomes of regulatory change management initiatives against quantitative key performance indicators
- Realize organizational transparency: Foster a culture of compliance by building a platform for
cross-functional visibility through improved collaboration among various stakeholders
- Drive higher profitability: Improve your bottom line by avoiding heavy penalties incurred because of non-adherence to deadlines for regulatory compliance
By partnering with us, you can leverage the following differentiators:
- Template-based framework built on variousproject execution best practices including Six Sigma, lean and PMI, can help you quickly respond to evolving regulations in a standardized manner.
- Turnkey assets that includes reusable components that foster smooth integration of different functions such as finance and human resources.
- TCS’ dedicated Oracle Centers of Excellence leverage our strategic partnership
with the technology major to identify and promote best practices related to Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA).