Overview | Benefits | TCS Advantage
The financial crisis are leading to tougher rules around capital and liquidity ratios, corporate overnance, and risk oversight. This has created the need for banks to effectively integrate their risk management, regulatory compliance, and enterprise performance functions. Consequently, many financial institutions are deploying Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) to measure and meet risk-adjusted performance objectives, cultivate a risk management culture and lower the costs of compliance and regulation.
Tata Consultancy Services' (TCS') OFSAA Data Management solutions help banks and other financial institutions extract, cleanse, and reconcile data for loading to an OFSAAdata warehouse. Our combination of deep transformation and industry expertise helps you achieve this transition in quick time and reduced cost.
TCS' OFSAA Data Management solutions enable financial institutions to:
- Improve consistency and reusability with standardized processes for data management that incorporate best practices and leverage the capabilities of industry standard ETL tools
- Reduce timelines and risks of OFSAA implementation by leveraging out-of-the-box reusable mapping templates and transformation rules
- Improve decision-making and compliance following rigorous harmonization and reconciliation of source data
- Reduce implementation costs with TCS’ templates and pre-set rules that reduce effort and thus costs associated with large-scale data migration programs
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with us, you can benefit from TCS':
- OFSAA expertise: Supported by our team of technical specialists, who have significant experience in OFSAA deployment. Tap into our large pool of highly knowledgeable professionals who have in-depth functional and technical expertise across all modules of OFSAA.
- Tools and templates: Leverage our reusable assets such as pre-built templates and DQ Rules to standardize the entire process and reduce redundancy and errors during the transformation process.