Large capital projects involve multiple people, business entities, systems and data sources, resulting in limited information synchronization and poor utilization of assets across the overall project. It is imperative for companies to empower their mid- and senior-level management with on-the-go visibility into the project status, through the institutionalization of a single, mobile-enabled data environment. Integration of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, such as financials, supply chain management, inventory, and project accounting, with project management applications is essential for robust risk mitigation.
Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage
Our solution integrates key enterprise systems including Primavera P6 EPPM and Unifier, Oracle ERP, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), content management, and building information modeling (BIM) and enables a mobile-ready, integrated data environment that allows organizations to aggregate and analyze information pertaining to costs, schedule and investment drivers across the project lifecycle.
Key features of our PPM on cloud solution include:
- Collaboration: Bringing people together virtually, to support on-demand interactions without imposing limitations on their location
- Contract management: Providing end-to-end support for contract lifecycle management
- Construction supply chain management: Enabling mobile tracking of delivery information from the point of purchase till the shipment is received at site
- Integrated capital project management: Facilitating efficient capital portfolio and project management, covering parameters like maintenance and facility management
- Business process services: Offering basic and specialized support services for project managers; tool administration and PMO governance
- Global Cloud Infrastructure: Providing a network of servers and computing, along with offering subscription based cloud applications and databases from Oracle.
TCS' PPM on cloud solution helps enterprises reap the following benefits:
- Ensure adherence to project schedule, costs, and quality control guidelines
- Gain greater visibility into resource allocation requirements and project bottlenecks across the project lifecycle
- Conduct historical trend analysis for project estimation and costing, and anticipate potential schedule slippages and cost variations early
- Boost vendor accountability by tracking their performance around pre-defined metrics
- Improve decision making by accessing project information in real time
By partnering with us, you can leverage the following differentiators:
- Domain expertise: TCS has rich experience in implementing capital project management and portfolio management initiatives for construction companies worldwide. Our expertise enables us to provide relevant, customized, and scalable solutions to companies seeking to optimize PPM.
- Turnkey assets: To accelerate deployment of the PPM solution in a cost-effective manner, TCS has developed ready-to-use integration adapters that facilitate reduction in capital expenditure and quicker realization of benefits.
- Easy configuration setup and implementation: Our experts can configure third-party products, and deploy TCS' turnkey analytics tools and adapters, to ensure faster integration of your ERP systems.