Overview | Benefits | TCS Advantage
Supply chains are increasingly evolving into real-time demand networks as digitally empowered consumers expect companies to fulfill their urgent requirements for individualized goods and services. It has therefore become imperative for enterprises to capture, interpret, plan, and quickly act on real-time information, in order to achieve supply chain agility. TCS’ SAP IBP Center of Excellence provides a robust framework, underpinned by proven methodologies, for quick implementation of SAP’s IBP suite comprising cloud-based SCM applications.
TCS’ SAP IBP CoE enables enterprises to gain on-the-go visibility into ever evolving demand, and respond accordingly through predictive demand planning and orchestration of their supply chain network. Our services help businesses reap the following benefits:
- Reduce the time to market and TCO of your SAP IBP rollout.
- Address industry and organization specific challenges and implementation risks by leveraging the CoE’s ready infrastructure and preconfigured SAP IBP environment to build proofs of concept (PoC).
- Identify solutions that best address your organization’s needs, and maximize the return on your IT investment by avoiding budget and time overruns.
- Gain visibility into product roadmaps and enhancements through TCS’ alliance with SAP.
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with TCS, you can leverage the following differentiators:
- Industry specific solutions: Our comprehensive portfolio of industry specific solutions and services, complemented by our industry expertise, is built to provide the added advantage of faster turnaround time for engagements.
- Long-standing partnership with SAP: Our long-standing partnership with SAP has helped us develop a deep understanding of the SAP platform. TCS has invested in dedicated infrastructure and preconfigured SAP IBP solutions to accelerate each engagement.
- Rich SCM experience: We help companies effectively drive their supply chain transformation initiatives with a complete spectrum of services, spanning consulting, implementation, integration, upgrades, custom application development and support.