Overview | Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage
In order to improve brand awareness, organizations continue to enhance their user experience by digitally engaging with their existing and prospective customers. Providing a consistent end user experience across cost effective different digital channels has therefore become an integral part of the web content management systems.
As we continue to collaborate h various technology vendors and creative agencies, we define the digital experience transformation strategy of various organizations. Our WCxM as a Service offering, provides:
- A web experience management platform hosted on cloud infrastructure
- Best practices for customized WCxM platform implementation
- Maintenance, management, and support; 24x7 monitoring
- Content and marketing operations
With TCS' WCxM as a Service offering, you benefit from:
- Superior CX to ensure consistent user experience across all channels
- Higher digital marketing ROI to boost the efficacy of your digital engagement programs
- Enhanced business agility with reduced time to market for digital marketing initiatives
- Reduced operating costs by 15 to 20 percent; and increased organizational productivity
Our WCxM as a Service offering delivers unique value to your business:
- Domain expertise: We have a successful track record of delivering ground-breaking innovations on one of the world's first implementations of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.0 on AWS.
- End-to-end WCxM offering: Our offering covers all aspects of a WCxM platform, spanning strategy, consulting, design, implementation, testing, migration, support, maintenance, and content services.
- Scalable solution: Deployed and delivered over the cloud, our services can scale to address changes in business requirements
- Proven frameworks and accelerators: With hybrid approach of automated and manual migration, we leverage our framework for testing WCxM implementations in the cloud