The Dubai municipality is regarded as one of the largest governmental institutions in terms of services rendered and projects executed. It comprises sectors and departments, which provide city services to a wide spectrum of companies and residents of the Emirates of Dubai.
The Dubai Municipality's Rent Committee (DMRC) was managing legal rent dispute cases almost manually with very little use of software applications. As a result, the committee was unable to accurately document, record and retrieve information related to these cases.
The objective was to improve work accuracy, accelerate the process, eliminate human errors and increase citizen satisfaction. Therefore, we implemented a Rent Committee Case Management System (RCCMS) to automate the judicial system processes of DMRC. Leveraging Oracle Fusion Middleware, we integrated the application on a service-oriented architecture (SOA) with legacy applications, payment application and Geographic Information System (GIS) to retrieve the data required for adjudicating cases.
- Automation and smooth transition of legal cases
- Effective delivery of services to citizens and consumers
- Transparency and responsibility in service delivery system with transparent processes to manage and report public expenditure
- Ability to provide specific services to individual citizens, tailored to their regional and individual preferences
- Enhanced efficiency of government machinery with the optimal use of public resources
- Capability to measure the outcome of various governance efforts
“The TCS team joined forces and functioned seamlessly with our staff and ensured timely analysis and resolution of issues, without affecting our business during implementation.”
- Dubai Municipality, Mohammed Abdulla AlZaffin, Director, Information Technology Department