Are you searching for a crystal ball to see what 2016 holds for your company, industry and the world?
As 2015 comes to an end take a sneak peek into the future. Get insights and lighting speed predictions from a panel of thought leaders on the technologies, strategies, and trends that can help your business grow and compete better in 2016 and beyond.
The predictions from the experts include -
- 2016 will be seen as the year of the D’s: data, digital, and disruption
- There will be ‘Great UX Awakening’ in information technology
- Business model innovation and growth will be an intense focus - this will be ‘the year of experimentation and the prototype.’
- The percentage of enterprises creating advanced digital transformation initiatives will double by 2020 - a great amount of activity will be seen around data analytics, IoT, and artificial intelligence
Listen to the SAP Radio Session with host Bonnie D. Graham and a set of expert panelists as they discuss on what the future unfolds and get insights to plan better for 2016. The panel of speakers include:
- Frank Diana, Principal, Business Evolution, TCS
- Jackie Ato, Customer Value & Adoption Consultant
- Nick Robinson, Digital Strategy Lead, SAP North America