Digital transformation, reform legislation, patient-centricity, cost-containment pressures, shifting regulatory requirements and the changing role from traditional group-based business models to a consumer-based model is reshaping and creating opportunities for healthcare organizations.
TCS’ deep domain knowledge, technology and process expertise, and innovative solutions can help companies navigate this changing landscape. Our Healthcare industry service enables you to achieve growth by leveraging new technologies to enhance brand value and increase retail customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
TCS’ global solution centers, state-of-the-art innovation labs and research and development team form the Co-Innovation Network™ enable us to drive and apply innovative real-world solutions for the healthcare industry. This is complemented by our Global Network Delivery Model™ - our unique business model ensures the consistent delivery of high-quality, cost-effective services anywhere, at any time.
We have an unparalleled customer-centric operating model that enables healthcare organizations to benefit from the true power of partnering with one of the largest IT services brands and the fastest growing IT services practice in the industry today.
With over 10,000 consultants and 100 physicians serving our payer, provider and PBM customers globally - TCS is the partner of choice for navigating healthcare transformation.
What TCS Provides
TCS offers healthcare companies a broad spectrum of services - from simplification, transformation and risk and governance to reimagining healthcare. Our innovative solutions ensures our clients gain a competitive edge through innovative functionality, reduced costs, and greater compliance adherence.
Some of our focus areas include the following:
- ICD-10 / HIPAA 5010
- Legacy system modernization
- Remote health monitoring
- mHealth initiatives
- Payer CRM initiatives
- Electronic health records and exchanges
- Health information exchanges
- Healthcare infrastructure management and hosting
- Healthcare analytics and business intelligence
- Digital strategy
We work with healthcare insurers and other payers to facilitate a seamless migration of their services to a future state driven by wellness, cost predictability and value to all stakeholders.
Learn how our solutions have provided significant value to our customers.
Re-platform, transition, migration and retiring of legacy systems and to newer agile process-driven systems
Enhance customer experience and analytics-driven wellness
- Seamless customer experience across multiple touch-points like mobile applications and devices, internet, IVR and voice
- A 40% decrease in repeat prescriptions
- Significant refill error reduction by managing members and customers as a single entity across multiple lines of business
Moving to an agile Pharmacy Business Management (PBM) system and integrating with other systems
- A 15% reduction in overall costs
- Reduction in year-on-year operational costs
A single platform service and solution to manage enrollment and eligibility across multiple lines of businesses
- An 80% reduction in enrollment errors
- Complete annual enrollment within stipulated timelines
Proactive solutions that enable fraud detection early in the claims adjudication lifecycle
- Identification of 15% of the fraud cases early in the cycle
Co-developed a comprehensive Revenue Management system
- Over 80% decrease in claims errors
- Significant improvement in Accounts Receivables (AR)