Services We Provide | Benefits | Success Stories
The TCS Advantage
- Wide expertise in delivering ERP testing solutions to over 600 clients from diverse business domains
- More than 80+ Test Centers of Excellence (TCoE) across the globe
- More than 300+ expert test consultants and 2000+ experienced associates
- Strategic alliances with HP and IBM
Services We Provide
TCS’ enterprise-wide assurance for ERP Solutions provide a comprehensive, cost-efficient and completely configurable test management framework. It enables the effective management of the following testing activities:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Test execution
- Defect management
A structured testing approach minimizes risk, cost and effort for any ERP implementation, technical upgrade and change requests. Our solutions include the following:
Enterprise-wide Assurance framework for SAP
Highlights of the Enterprise-wide Assurance Framework for SAP:
- Automation of the functional test cases with IBM RFT / HP QTP in integration with HP BPT and SAP TAO
- HP Performance Center / IBM RPT is used as a prime tool for performance testing and load testing
- Pre-built business components using the HP BPT tool
TCS’ ERP Regression Suite (Harmony – Oracle EBS)
ERP applications undergo multiple changes during the support and maintenance phases, causing a delay in ERP projects and increasing cost overheads. These changes also result in a substantial increase in the effort spent on regression testing, which is crucial in ensuring the availability and quality of the applications.
Our solution comprises test cases that are in alignment with your business processes. In a ready-to-use format, our test cases can be exported to standard test management tools like HP Quality Center (HP QC).
e-Swift Automation Framework
A framework comprising over 800 reusable functions that enables automation from day one.
- Improved speed-to-market with the following:
- A 15% -20% reduction in test design efforts
- A 25%-30% reduction in efforts with test automation
- Reduced costs and efforts in ERP implementation, releases, maintenance, migration, conversion and upgrades
- Customized, improved and automated quality assurance processes
- An energy service provider saved $12,000 by automating 61 complex test scenarios in SAP using TCS’ in-house automation framework.
- TCS helped Ingersoll Rand upgrade from Oracle’s Siebel 7.8 to Siebel 8.1 while also completing a hardware refresh and operating system upgrade, improving overall application performance and stability by 30-35 percent. TCS’ Siebel Center of Excellence helped Ingersoll Rand complete rigorous testing and still go live within a tight timeline and without user interruption.