The TCS Advantage | Services | Benefits
The TCS Advantage
The following value-added services and tangible benefits are the key factors which make us a partner of choice.
- Key global system integration (SI) partnership: Our SI capabilities with vendors such as iTKO , brings benefits of flexible pricing (influencer and reseller arrangements), access to professional services and support, and feature customization.
- Dedicated SOA Center of Excellence (CoE): We have a dedicated CoE, which focuses on addressing your testing needs and works to ensure cost optimization, quality product delivery and a robust SOA roadmap.
- Training and certifications: Our offering leverages our Assurance Academy to periodically train, grade, and certify associates (SOA testers and architects) on toolsets such as iTKO LISA.
- Reusable library: We leverage our domain expertise to build a reusable library of SOA methods.
Services We Provide
SOA testing mandates the availability of conceptualized test beds close to the end-user environments, a UI for testing, adherence to compliance, and unified testing platforms.
We help in the following:
- Set up a SOA test team to deliver testing activities ranging from identifying the right set of SOA testing tools to execution.
- Set up test automation and virtualization CoEs across various business units/enterprises.
SOA Testing Solution
Our four-phased, bottom-up, IV&I approach, is implemented on top of a feature-rich tool such as the iTKO LISA. We perform both isolated testing of services as well as complete testing.
Our solution segregates complex architectures into smaller manageable components at the service level and tests these isolated services against functional, performance, compliance, and security related aspects. The services that are tested in silos are then integrated into bigger components to ensure complete and comprehensive testing.
The ‘isolate’ and ‘validate’ phase helps mitigate the service and component-level challenges. The ‘integrate’ phase weeds out the scenario and business process-level challenges. The performance, security, and compliance testing stages help in mitigating the non-functional challenges at both service and component level, resulting in the delivery of a completely tested product.
Our SOA Testing solution will help you in the following:
- Mitigate IT and business risks with end-to-end business process validation based on real life use cases.
- Effectively use the available testing window to reduce the dependency on system availability and enable early testing through the use of stubs and message or service simulators.
- Maximize ROI in testing with the help of our test automation framework and appropriate test tools that aid continuous component, integration, and regression testing.
- Deliver quality excellence and test efficiency with the help of our well-defined test process model, IV&I, that helps deliver quality at all levels across the enterprise architecture.