- Deploy Basel II, a very complex landscape with tight implementation timelines
- Cope with home/host implementation issues due to various local regulatory guidelines and timelines
- Adapt a best-in class Basel architecture for transitioning from standardized to advanced approaches of Basel II
What TCS provides
With this framework, TCS provides extensive support to the risk management activities of banks in terms of consulting, data management, product implementation and modeling. The Basel II Implementation Framework has been developed by leveraging our experience and expertise in implementing Basel II and other risk-based solutions, across global banks.
Our comprehensive framework includes the following:
- Credit Risk Implementation Framework
- Operational Risk Management Implementation Framework
- Pillar 2 Implementation Framework
The TCS Basel II Implementation Framework:
- Provides a set of tools, methodologies and ready-to-deploy assets that will accelerate the Basel II implementation program, thereby reducing the entire implementation cycle time
- Assists in aligning the Basel II architecture of the banks in line with the industry best practices, standards and processes
- Provides a holistic and robust implementation framework across Credit, Operational Risk and Pillar 2 facilitating a seamless integration
- Provides a flexible and customizable framework that can be easily fine-tuned as per the requirements of the banks
- Facilitates improved market reputation and investor confidence
- Improves data quality and data integration, thereby facilitating decisions based on accurate and holistic data
- SAS – TCS is a Platinum Consulting Partner of SAS. For details, visit www.sas.com.
- Metric Stream – TCS is an implementation partner for GRC solution. For details, visit www.metricstream.com.