The global economy is transitioning through extraordinary times. Demand shrinkage due to global recession and tighter credit controls have hit the top-line and bottom-line of most of the energy, resources and utilities organizations across the globe. This is forcing them to resort to tighter cost controls and better asset utilization levels. Stringent norms and compliances are compelling them to go for greener initiatives and smarter processes. Organizations increasingly want to reduce operational costs, invest in process improvement, optimally utilize existing capacity and increase efficiencies.
What TCS Provides
The TCS Energy and Utilities solutions team provides end-to-end IT services, solutions and consulting to ERU organizations globally to address their business needs and help them become agile, resilient and proactive.
We partner with you for greater efficiency on all fronts, from streamlining supply chains and optimizing asset utilization to improving customer care and complying with regulations. Our solutions cater to the entire value chain for the following industries:
With TCS as your strategic IT partner, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Reduce operational costs and improve operational efficiencies
- Maximize the return and benefits from your existing IT landscape
- Accelerate revenue growth and enhance portfolio management
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction and retention
- Attain slashed time and cost to market through a well-defined new services introduction process
- Aligh business processes with strategic vision
- Enhance tracking and monitoring of processes with a rich analytic dashboard
- Achieve flexibility in global business through an SOA-based architecture
- Adhere to regulatory and environmental norms
Our end–to-end IT solutions and services form core of service ecosystem comprising IT, engineering, consulting, BPO services and our time-tested value proposition of Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), global delivery centers in low-cost countries and unique agile methodologies. With our vast experience of working with more than 120 customers in the global ERU space over the last three decades and our domain-focused Center of Excellence Groups, we bring certainty to our customers.
Click here to learn more on how we have provided value for our customers.
- IBM - Global System Integrator Partner
- HP - Global System Integrator(GSI) Partner, Global Influencer Partner (GIP)
- Oracle - Global Systems Integrator at the Platinum Level
- Microsoft - Global System Integrator Partner
- SAP – Global System Integrator
Growth Engine Partners
- Siebel - Consulting Partner
- Software AG - Global System Integrator, Preferred Offshore Partner
- BEA - TCS is BEA’s Strategic Partner
- Sun - System Integrator Partner, GSS Partner