Among the manufacturers’ business functions, the largest impact of digital and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technologies are likely be on those processes that directly impact customer satisfaction and lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) for customers.
Our Solution | Benefits | The TCS Advantage | Download Brochure
Our offering leverages a holistic platform-based approach to smarter after-sales service and support. It enables innovative use of Smart Technologies and Advanced Analytics to enhance customer interaction beyond remote connectivity solutions to reimagine various functions of after-sales service and support. You can draw upon the offering to improve the foundation blocks of the installed base such as equipment IDs, configuration, policies, and firmware updates. It supports heterogeneous protocols and devices connectivity and can provide a 360 degree view of deployed equipment with insights into their condition, services, revenues, service interventions, spare parts and consumables. This enables improved visibility and decision-making across contract management, spare parts, field force scheduling, predictive maintenance, installed base and domain knowledge management.
The offering provides the following key benefits:
- Augmented analytics: Improves granular level data and helps in better prediction of future performance based on past trends and co-relation of equipment and enterprise data. Enables advanced and predictive analytics and plays a central role in after-sales transformations, strengthening and improving the decision making process.
- Enhanced management of installed base: Reduces equipment downtime and increase availability. It further optimizes maintenance schedules and spare parts inventory, thereby reducing the TCO for equipment maintenance and management.
- Improved customer satisfaction: Enhances customer interaction and experience by leveraging smart technologies and enabling active remote monitoring and real time analytics. It also improves business support and field service, as well as facilitates innovative customer services, such as on-demand business models.
- Improved top line: Helps launch new services for after sales support, as well as unlocks additional revenue from existing installed base, thereby increasing overall revenue and profitability.
The TCS Advantage
Some of the unique advantages of leveraging our offering include:
- Sensor data analytics platform: Our solution accelerators for sensor-based applications, including TCS Connected Universe Platform and Sensor Data Analytics Platforms enable you to improve efficiencies, conduct early proof-of-concepts and reduce deployment time.
- Technology expertise: We provide a combination of smart technologies and expertise in IoT, cloud, Big Data, predictive analytics, mobility, embedded systems and connected devices, with a special focus on machine learning, modeling, forecasting analytics and simulation techniques. Our focused digital enterprise Centre of Excellence together with our industry expertise helps us support achievable digital reimagination of key after-sales functions.
- Domain knowledge: We are uniquely positioned because of our extensive experience of being a domain and IT partner for semiconductor, consumer electronics, industrial automation and computer platforms customers. Our system integration expertise is further complemented by rich experience in after-sales business processes for the High Tech and Manufacturing industries
- Alliance ecosystem: Our close partnership with major vendors in the IoT and digital technologies domains including hardware and module manufacturers, niche software players, semiconductor design firms, IoT platform providers, and enterprise system companies, enable us to facilitate green field deployment, as well as legacy system enablement for equipment manufacturers.