The TCS Advantage
TCS is a trusted partner for leading global customers and has a proven track record of delivering business advice and solutions tailored to specific issues and challenges across markets. Our life sciences team is powered by a multi-disciplinary consulting team, equipped with in-depth industry knowledge and substantial experience in providing comprehensive solutions across the value chain (from advisory to post-implementation support) for the life sciences industry (Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices) in the emerging markets.
We have a strong brand presence (40+ years) in India and bring to the table an in-depth understanding of the market and practical insights, supported with a well-established partner ecosystem for a variety of adjunct services (one stop solution).
Solutions/Servies we offer
TCS’ range of services can be tailored to your specific needs.
Market Assessment, Insights and Analysis (an in-depth market understanding to achieve desired business objectives)
- Market Assessment
- Market Sizing, Share and Segmentation
- Regulatory Impact Assessment
Trade, Distribution and End-user Insights and Analysis (insights across product features / design, pricing, promotion, branding and communication)
- Trade and Distribution Value Chain Analysis
- Consumer / End-user Research and Insights
Competition Analysis and Positioning (benchmarking performance at a product, therapeutic category and organization level)
- Organization Benchmarking
- Product / Category Benchmarking
- Competition Score Cards and Strategic Posturing
Growth and Sustenance Strategy (business recommendations for a sustainable business and operating model (re)design)
- Market Entry / Access / Protection Strategy
- Strategic Partner Evaluation and Selection
- Financial Feasibility and Sensitivity Analysis
We offer a range of services, which can be tailored to your specific needs. Click on the image below for more details.
- Achieve strategic objectives of revenue, margin growth and sustained innovation
- Demystify emerging markets - opportunities, challenges and their defining characteristics
- Get practical recommendations that do not stop at formulating strategies but go beyond, up to implementation roadmaps and execution
- Zero in on synergistic partnerships to create a superior strategic leverage
- Stay ahead of the competition by anticipating the future and architecting the business to harness identified opportunities