The TCS Advantage
In-depth Experience: TCS has over 25 years of product and process engineering experience, large industry domain breadth and market presence. Having worked with 8 of top 10 device manufacturers, we provide you with radical solutions to optimize processes and maximize efficiency.
Culture of Innovation: TCS’ in-house R&D organization has undertaken path-breaking research programs using its Co-Innovation (COIN™) model with more than 20 Innovation Labs across the globe.
Quality Conscious: TCS is ISO 13485 certified and has over a decade of rich experience in providing engineering solutions to medical device & pharmaceutical companies.
Strategic Alliances: TCS’ unique networks, a combination of alliances with the Tata group companies as well as external strategic alliances with global leaders in respective domains, cultivate true end-to-end engineering solutions for medical device companies.
End-to-end Solution Suite: Our integrated portfolio offers concept-to-launch product development, post market, regulatory & quality, product lifecycle management services for class 1,2,3 devices and manufacturing and go-to emerging market solutions.
TCS’ End-to-End Services
We provide the following services across the value chain:
New Product Development and Introduction
- Product Engineering: VoC, concept, design, development, validation and prototype
- Clinical and Preclinical
- Regulatory Compliance
- Advanced Material and NPI labs
- Go-To Emerging Market Solution
Learn more about our NPI engineering solutions.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Consulting for PLM strategic road mapping, technology selection through implementation and lifecycle services
- Solution accelerators and support / sustenance services
Learn more about our PLM engineering solutions.
Manufacturing IT Transformation and Operations Management
- Manufacturing Transformation Consulting
- Manufacturing Execution Solutions
- Manufacturing Intelligence
- Quality Management Systems and Quality Hub
- Enterprise Asset Management
- GMP implementation, ERP solutions for improved manufacturing and compliance
- Control Systems Integration
- Laboratory Management
- Manufacturing IT and IS Services
New Product Launch
- Sales & Marketing Analytics, superior Business Intelligence solutions and KPO Services
- MERP and CRM implementation
- MDM Accelerator
- Enterprise IT – ERP, CRM, PLM, SCM
- Infrastructure Services
Post Launch Services
- Post Market Surveillance: CCC, Complaint Management, RCA
- Sustenance Engineering
- Obsolescence Management
- Value Engineering