- TCS leverages its long standing partnership with SAP and rich industry expertise to bring to you this solution that facilitates personalized interactions between OEMs, dealers, channel partners and customers.
TCS’ AURA solution has accelerators on top of the underlying SAP Dealer Business Management (DBM) 7.0 application, which help OEMs in standardizing platforms and lowering the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of sales and marketing systems, and facilitates dealers in having an increased visibility into daily operations.
The TCS AURA Center of Excellence (CoE) is a team of functional experts and professionals having proven experience in the automotive and dealer business space that offers consulting and implementation advisory services in areas of customer on-boarding, customer template development, solution roll-out, and quality assurance.
AURA, a next generation dealer business solution specifically designed for the automotive retail environment, is an integrated ERP and CRM (optional) system that delivers a differentiated customer experience at every step of the customer life cycle. It enables OEMs and dealerships to collaborate effectively, thereby maximizing revenue and profitability.
The solution components address the following:
- Customer Management
- Vehicle Sales
- Service (Workshop)
- Human Resources
Additional functionality can be obtained by integrating CRM, Incentives, Resource Scheduling, Asset Management, Warehouse Management, Portal and other modules, interfaces and brand layers, as options.
Add Ons & Options
TCS has built customer and market facing add-ons on the core components provided by SAP.
- SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling (SAP MRS): Provides a comprehensive visualization for workshop planning and activity management, facilitating simultaneous planning of different resource types.
- SAP Incentives & Commissions Management (SAP ICM): Helps in implementing variable pay schemes (wherever appropriate), aligning incentives and commissions with the business objectives; and supports tactical, short-term incentive programs and commission amendments.
- Interface building: TCS can help in building interfaces which dealers can choose as options. We offer brand-specific interfaces for OEMs, 3rd party solution interfaces, and other optional solutions like SAP CRM, SAP Asset Management, Web Portal, etc.
- Dealership Digitization: TCS helps dealerships define their IT roadmap and build a business case for large scale IT-based transformation based on our proprietary Model for Dealer Business Management (MDBM). We offer due diligence services and solution fitment workshops, with a strong focus on dealer business KPIs including inventories, cash flows and asset management.
- Dealership Transformation: TCS accelerators help dealers on earlier DBM versions and legacy applications, transform seamlessly and adopt AURA.
- Dealer IT and Business Services: Current and new DBM-enabled dealerships can avail TCS' Managed IT & Business Services, BPO Services and Infrastructure Services.
Read Brochure: TCS' AURA Complimentary Offerings
- Improved business processes through enhanced visibility into customer behavior and market trends
- Improved profitability owing to better cash flow management and asset utilization, reduction in inventories, increased customer retention and higher revenue per customer
- Improved decision making ability through accurate demand forecasts, transparent and streamlined processes and increased visiblity
- Improved customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy owing to the seamless interface that allows your customer to interact with your network at all touchpoints