The TCS Advantage
- Pre-configured processes specific to lean manufacturing to improve plant efficiency and reduce operational expenses
- Ability to measure and optimize performance of the entire plant using plant-level top-down KPI tree and definitions specific to Tier I organizations
- A comprehensive interface layer and data model that allows structured information exchange with OEMs, Tier II organizations and other Tier I plant systems, enabling smooth plant operations
Services we offer
TCS’ PIB offering is a rapid deployment solution that is specifically mapped to the needs of Tier I organizations to help them achieve faster time-to-market, better market coverage, performance measurement and optimization.
We provide a ready reference to industry best practices in order to standardize and optimize existing business processes and enable better integration of business processes across acquired plants.
Our services include the following:
- Process maturity assessment
- Process modeling and customization
- Interface modeling
- KPI alignment and detailed definitions
- Configuration and template customization
- Role-based dashboards and custom reports
- PIB solution deployment
- PIB solution maintenance
- Faster time to market: Enable the rapid set-up and operationalization of new and existing plants by leveraging preconfigured business processes, comprehensive interface model, and adoption of industry best practices.
- Gain in market share: Achieve faster market coverage with our capability to replicate plants swiftly.
- Decrease in capital outlay: Significantly reduce set-up effort and time of plant business systems, thereby reducing the capital outlay required for the setting up of the plant.
- Performance driven plant: Measure and monitor performance using top-down KPI tree with plant objectives that are drilled down to actionable KPIs, along with detailed definitions and role-based dashboards.
- Reduction in operational expenses: Improve plant efficiency and reduce undue operational expenses by following pre-configured lean manufacturing processes specific to Tier I operations.
Download Brochure (PDF, 516 KB)