Media organizations face the following challenges with respect to the adoption of a mobility strategy:
- Managing a mobile workforce
- Identifying the core business areas where mobility will drive strong ROI
- Deploying a unified mobility strategy that will maximize the business value while optimizing implementation and operational costs
- Keeping pace with new technologies, a sophisticated user base and tech-savvy customers
- Leveraging your existing investments while building a mobility infrastructure
- Coping with device fragmentation to cater to numerous consumer devices
What TCS Provides
TCS’ vast range of solutions include developing handheld applications for sales application, extending the reach of existing products to wireless consumers, providing in-house mobility using WLAN, building mobile portal applications and mCommerce solutions, developing next generation wireless interactive games, designing streaming media services with tariff engine, among others. Therefore, our solutions address the key aspects of the media industry’s value chain.
Our end-to-end services include consulting, architecture assessment, implementation, and support and product development across all major mobile platforms such as IOS, Android, Windows ME, RIM and Symbian.
We work with you to jointly devise a unified mobility strategy in line with your business and technical strategy.
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions:
- The Enterprise Mobility Architecture Framework, which enables the rapid deployment of a unified mobility platform within an enterprise.
- Mobile sales solutions, which include Sales Point Automation on mobile and custom sales solutions
- Collaboration management solutions, which include the extension of SharePoint on mobile, chat services, workflow automation adapted for mobiles, etc.
- Enterprise reporting and dashboard solutions
- Enterprise Mobility Consulting:
- Enterprise mobility readiness assessment
- Enterprise mobility road-map
- Implementation support
- Offerings for the Education Industry:
- Mobile courseware: Sample offerings on mobile courseware comprise an innovative adaptation of the courses for tablets / smartphones
- Assessment and reporting platforms: We provide a generic mobile-based reporting capability, which can be plugged into an assessment platform for sophisticated student reporting.
- Offerings for the Publishing Segment:
- Offerings for the Film, Music and Games Segment:
- Mobile games
- Video streaming applications
- Mobile Web Solutions:
- Redesigning existing or launching new mobile sites
- Holistic mobility strategy that focuses on the judicious application of mobile technologies to drive growth and efficiency
- Faster time-to-market with our rigorous standards for project management, quality and delivery
- Solutions that are designed to work with a wide array of enterprise systems, thus leveraging your existing investments
- Access to all enterprise and consumer solutions under one roof
- Visually-attractive, effective solutions that will translate into better returns, with our award-winning designers and architects