The ever-evolving, tech-savvy, cross channel consumer is exploring multiple channels to find and shop for products, at the best prices. TCS’ E-Commerce Platform will help you get agile, flexible and efficient to maintain digital systems in close alignment with your non-digital set up, thereby enabling a smooth transition to a consumer-centric model.
- Rapidly changing consumer behavior
- Shifting consumer loyalties
- Ineffective consumer engagement
- Lack of a consumer-centric model
- Rising costs
- Inability to cope with the advancments in technology that empower consumers with access to multiple shopping channels
A Comprehensive Integrated Platform
TCS’ E-Commerce Platform is a comprehensive feature-rich, “boxed commerce” framework that not only fits your standard requirements but also accommodates your specific requirements. It incorporates best practices and global benchmarks to provide enriched features for the following:
- Superior shopping experience
- Merchandising and marketing capabilities
- Order management and fulfillment
- Customer service and analytics
Connexion: e-Commerce Partner Program
TCS’ E-Commerce Platform is a unique e-Commerce platform with a fully integrated ecosystem of e-Commerce partners, delivered through a single-managed relationship.
Connexion, our e-Commerce partner program, provides the following benefits:
- Faster time-to-market at lower costs
- Potential to leverage the advantages of a new partnership that might get added to your existing ecosystem at a later stage
Managed Commerce Infrastructure
The Managed Commerce Infrastructure is part of the end-to-end proposition for retailers, brands and catalogers to spend more time defining and executing business strategies and consumer engagements rather than focusing on the day-to-day infrastructure management.
This provides retailers, brands or catalogers with the following benefits:
- Hosting e-Commerce site(s) on the 24x7-managed hosting options of public cloud, private cloud or traditional infrastructure model
- Managing upgrades, new integrations or new releases with complete independence and control
Managed Commerce Business
TCS’ Managed Commerce Business services can assist retailers, brands and catalogers with the various business services and tasks needed for daily e-Commerce operations.
We help your business operations team to focus on new projects or other value-adding tasks while our experienced business services team manages the following business operations:
- Merchandising and content management
- Order lifecycle management
- Campaign management
- Site operations
- Web operations
We will work with you to understand your requirements and create a business services package that is right just for you.
Get the TCS Advantage
Partner with TCS to leverage the following benefits:
- Our e-Commerce platform supports a host of online business models that will help you execute your online business strategy successfully.
- We maintain a high level of consumer centricity by implementing an industry best practices model.
- We provide value addition to your e-Commerce strategy and generate continuous success with the following:
- Technology refreshment
- Collaborative research and advisory model
- Continuous research for the best partner system
- Commerce consultative program (CCP)
- Continuous quest for innovation
- Our flexible engagement model combines services and solutions to deliver e-Commerce and multi-channel programs at lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and faster time-to-market.
- We offer a flexible and modular approach to enable the plug-n-play of solution components.