The TCS Advantage | Services We Offer | Benefits | Download Brochure
The TCS Advantage
- Deep industry expertise and in-depth JDA solution knowledge; 25+ global JDA Retail and CPG customers with 350+ JDA Retail/CPG consultants.
- Global Alliance Partner for JDA with customers in North America, UK, Europe and Australia.
- Accelerated implementation tools including re-usable templates, white-space solution extensions and standard integrations for JDA solutions with SAP IS Retail and Oracle Retail that help accelerate transformation projects.
- Custom role based training programs to impart implementation/support specific training on various JDA solutions.
Advisory Services: Our industry experts help customers as they transform their enterprise from legacy to package applications, supporting omni-channel in an increasingly digital world. We help you translate business strategy into a program roadmap, define business processes and identify systems and competencies needed to enable and sustain them. We also manage business change implications of such large transformation programs.
JDA Solutions Implementation:
We offer implementation services for the following:
- JDA Buying and Assortment suite (JDA Assortment, Arthur Allocation)
- JDA Intactix suite (IKB, Space and Floor Planning, Assortment Optimization, Planogram Generator)
- JDA SCPO suite (Demand, Fulfillment, Inventory Optimization and other extensions)
- JDA Transportation suite (i2 Transportation Manager, Planner and Modeler, Logistics Procurement, FOM and other modules)
- JDA Warehouse Management (Red Prairie WMS Dispatcher & Discrete)
We also offer comprehensive integration services to integrate JDA solutions with legacy and ERP solutions. Our QA team provides support for solution quality assurance as well as IV&V services around JDA solutions.
Post Implementation Support: We provide long-term support for various JDA implementations including L1/L2/L3 support, ongoing enhancements, configuration changes to meet changing business needs and upgrades to get the most out of JDA solutions.
Customer Centric Retailing: TCS has significant assets to help retailers leverage customer loyalty, market basket and trip information based analytics for enhanced store segmentation, customer specific consumer decision tree and insights into retailer specific demand transferability. These, along with powerful macro space optimization capabilities, can significantly improve the ROI from JDA Intactix solutions.
Forecast Accuracy and Supply Chain Simulation: Through its patented optimal forecasting algorithm selection platform that augments JDA Demand and discrete event simulation capabilities to model various supply chain scenarios, TCS offers ongoing services to fine-tune and manage retailers’ forecasts, inventory and safety stock parameters and their supply chain network.
- Accelerate transformation programs by reducing blue-printing efforts up to 20% and overall delivery time and effort by about 25%.
- Deliver localized assortments by combining the power of JDA Intactix with TCS’ assets around understanding customer behavior.
- Improve forecast accuracy by 20 – 30% and drive down safety stock by 10 – 20% while improving lost sales by 10 – 20% by leveraging TCS’ proprietary assets that enhance JDA SCPO performance.