The TCS Advantage | Highlights | Benefits | Download Brochure
The TCS Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) is a 4th generation social and mobile solution designed to enhance the customer checkout experience. This dynamic and flexible POS solution is tailored to meet the needs of retailers across multiple industries, providing a more customized offering in line with customer expectations.
The TCS Advantage
TCS is a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. TCS is uniquely positioned with its future-ready retail Products and experience across the retail value chain. The TCS mPOS solution is an integral part of TCS’ retail portfolio of best-in-class retail solutions designed to provide an enhanced customer experience across channels. Our solutions are built with strong architecture, designed for easy-to-use configuration management and help to smoothly link with legacy technologies.
Watch video: TCS mpos™
|The TCS mPOS solution provides a user-centric experience enabled by superior interface design for all leading-edge mobile device platforms. It can be integrated with the TCS POS solution to work as a seamless solution or readily integrate with the leading POS, customer POS, loyalty and store inventory systems. |
TCS mPOS, with its services-based model, is capable of flexible deployments and acts as an ideal plug-and-play device that fits into your environment.
It is fully enabled with sales, returns, operations and inventory and includes the capability to manage failovers.
Highlights of the TCS mPOS solution:
The TCS mPOS solution can help you achieve the following benefits:
- Information availability: Provides real-time access to stock availability and instant access to product information, price-comparisons, quick checkout and, most importantly, multiple delivery options
- Associate Empowerment: Empowers retail store assistants to instantly provide additional product information to customers and enable checkout anywhere and at any time
- Boost productivity: Speeds up transactions and improves customer service
- Queue Busting: Helps you eliminate the average waiting time in queues at checkout counters
- Reduction of IT and real estate spend: Frees up valuable store space by traditional terminals and helps you control the overall IT spending