Organizations also recognize the importance of leveraging various communication toolsets to improve the quality of interaction with their partners and vendors. Enterprises need a customized platform that can support the experience delivered by the modern contact center, with apps and services that effectively address the enterprise's communication needs.
TCS' HCP enables rich interaction with customers through comprehensive multimedia features. The device-agnostic nature of the solution promotes real-time communication and issue resolution. Our offering's ease of integration makes it simple to add new media services to your contact center's existing customer service systems. The open-standard platform allows you to customize it to your requirements. Moreover, our flexible deployment options (using the cloud or your in-house infrastructure) and payment models (with flat delivery or 'pay per subscriber') allow you to optimize expenditures.
TCS Hosted Collaboration Platform is designed to deliver next-generation services for communication, collaboration, and convergence. This unified communication suite offers an exhaustive list of features including a scheduler, audio and video calling and conferencing, voice mail, indication of location and presence details, instant and offline messaging, file and image sharing, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
Salient characteristics of the HCP include:
- Client: The device agnostic setup works across desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Servers: The platform uses TCS' communication signaling servers and media enabling servers.
- Cloud: It can be hosted with any cloud service provider like TCS or Amazon.
- Interfaces: REST, SIP, XML, Diameter, SMPP, SS7 and CAMEL
With TCS' HCP, you can reap the following benefits:
- Workforce productivity: Use the solution's rich communication and collaboration tools to enable employee connectivity in more efficient and intuitive ways. It reduces duplicate work and errors, spurs innovation, speeds up development cycles, and improves service levels.
- Enhanced customer experience: Improve the service experience for your end customers by resolving service issues faster through instant rich-media-based communication.
- Cost savings: Reduce operating expenditure by unifying your end-to-end communication processes and channels, while using existing infrastructure.
- Increased operational efficiency: Achieve greater efficiency in your contact center's operations with streamlined real-time customer interaction via multiple platforms.
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with TCS, you have the following advantages:
- Comprehensive offering: Our HCP solution delivers a wide range of features but requires minimal infrastructure support. The solution can be extended to social media for use as a collaborative platform.
- Multi-tenancy: By supporting multiple clients through a single instance over a public or private cloud, our solution allows you to save on capital expenditure.
- Pay as you grow: Our unique pricing model has no hidden costs and helps you reduce infrastructure expenditure by at least 30 percent. You can eliminate capital expenditure and pay only for the hardware, software, and professional services that you use.
- Interoperable solution: HCP integrates easily—without any changes to your contact center's IT infrastructure.
- Any device, any time: The solution can be used on any desktop or mobile device, and thus facilitates seamless communication.
- Alliances: The solution incorporates features such as IVR, Voice Mail, transcoding and conferencing from our partners.
Download Brochure (PDF, 319 KB)