With early adoption of Telco Cloud innovations, TCS has the expertise to architect and implement effective virtualization solutions for the network and platform for you.
We develop innovative solutions for our telecom customers and are engaged with you right from the due-diligence architecture, design to development, migration and deployment. We also actively support open source cloud platforms like OpenStack.
We offer Telco Cloud Services in the following areas:
- Cloud advisory
Our capability in Software Defined Networking (SDN) / Network Function Virtualization (NFV), augmented with TCS’ solution accelerators, enable you to meet quality deliverables and target accelerated time-to-market.
We also develop applications on Open Source Platforms:
- Enhance SDN Controllers like Floodlight, NoX
- Develop applications and services on SDN Controllers
- Deploy switches like OpenVSwitch
- Integrate SDN Controllers with cloud platforms like OpenStack
Some of our key solutions are:
- Application Level Traffic Optimization (ALTO) solution, for traffic engineering, bringing benefits like better bandwidth utilization of Telco core IP network
- Inter SDN controller communication, which can be utilized in a data center for better resource utilization, high availability and load balancing
- As part of service chaining in SDN, we integrated the Intrusion Detection and Prevention System like SNORT with OpenFlow Controller and Switch, bringing benefits like improved performance and reduced costs for enterprises
- Service Orchestration Solution:It is an open-source, automated, meta-data driven service orchestration framework for NFV. TCS’ solution encompasses the NFV orchestration and lifecycle management. It is a scalable, agent-less, and modular framework that interoperates with existing service orchestrators, enabling fully automated service provisioning. With this solution, telcos gain the responsiveness and service agility to meet customer demands. Download Brochure
- NFV Orchestration and Test Solution: It is a framework that enables validation of service design, orchestration, functional testing, and characterization of NFV services. NFV descriptors and lifecycle events, such as VNF deployment, service configuration, and scaling, are effectively verified using a European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)-compliant and Red Hat certified NFV verification framework. The solution also offers you the ability to reuse your existing tool stack, with easy integration capabilities. Download Brochure
Technology leadership: Extensive capability in evolving areas like Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualization, OpenStack, etc. and active contributions to open source forum
Ready-to-use solutions: Pre-built innovative solutions that are ready-to-deploy based on customer requirements