Our services cater to every stage of your business lifecycle, including end-to-end consulting, product engineering and IT services across the following segments:
- Network equipment vendors
- Handset equipment vendors
- Test and measurement vendors
- Independent services vendors
- Keeping pace with changing technologies (Convergence, LTE, etc.)
- Shortening the development time for new products (Time-to-market)
- Providing comprehensive, end-to-end services
- Optimizing costs in a competitive scenario
- Enhancing operational efficiency
- Managing the costs of new product development
what tCS provides
Our key product engineering offerings include the following:
- Hardware and Embedded Design
Our experts engage with customers in their new product development programs in the areas of product hardware design, board design and verification, FPGA development and testing, DSP and Firmware development, product testing and interoperability testing, and engineering process support.
We have developed and deployed solutions in wireless technologies including GSM, CDMA 1xRTT, CDMA EvDO, wCDMA, HSPA+, HSPA ++ and LTE.
Read brochure: Telecom Embedded Solutions
- TCS’ Software Engineering and Applications
TCS is a trusted development partner to world’s leading equipment vendors in various technologies including the following:
- Wireless 2G / 3G / 4G
- Wireline legacy / carrier grade VOIP
- Enterprise voice / data
- Proprietary / aTCA based Platforms
- IP-Routing and transmission networks
- Network management systems
- Simulator / emulator development
- Quality assurance / test automation
- Handset engineering and applications development
We provide you with significant value by taking up end-to-end ownership of stable / legacy products and partnering on the development of next-generation technologies. This is enabled by our extensive domain knowledge, management experience in R&D programs and investments in emerging technologies.
TCS’ quality framework drives a “continuous improvements” paradigm, helping to reduce the overall R&D costs and focusing on providing value-adding initiatives to its customers.
- Architecture and Systems Engineering
We partner with equipment vendors in the definition and evolution of product architecture. Our architects get involved in the early stages of product definition and release planning, de-risking the downstream content delivery. Additionally, we ensure product integrity and maintainability, drive cost-reduction initiatives and ensure a sound product evolution path.
We have helped equipment vendors in Systems Engineering to carry out system modeling, capacity benchmarking, tools development, tuning and optimizing critical system parameters.
Supported by our ISO9001 certified production facilities, we provide end-to-end manufacturing services like complex electro-mechanical products, PCB assembly, product enhancement and sustenance engineering services for the entire system or sub-system.
We partner with you to manage multi-vendor and multi-technology networks, thereby enabling you to concentrate on your core businesses.
With our vast experience in Network Planning, I&C, Acceptance Testing, IOT testing, NOC, and L1 and L2 support, our consultants help you secure network quality and improve revenue and cost efficiency.
- End-to-end support across the product development lifecycle including product ideation, strategy and planning, architecture design and development, customization and re-engineering, quality assurance, product maintenance and customer support
- Accelerated product development and reduced time-to-market with TCS’ solution accelerators and frameworks
- Superior product quality by leveraging TCS’ extensive capability in Telecom Product Engineering
- Holistic customer-centric solutions backed by TCS’ rich experience with communication service providers
- Reduced product development and support costs and enhanced customer reach across the globe with TCS’ Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM™)