Reduced letter post volume
Emerging electronic alternatives to traditional postal services
Changing demand pattern of users
Increasing Level of competition in profitable segments
Demand for improved quality of service
Increased security concerns
Mergers and acquisitions
what tCS provides
TCS enables courier, express and parcel companies react to the changing postal environment and build strategies and capabilities required to address key challenges.
Leveraging our flexible, reliable and efficient suite of consulting, IT, infrastructure, business process outsourcing, engineering and industrial services, and enterprise solution services, companies can improve process efficiencies, lower their total cost of ownership of IT infrastructure and improve quality in IT delivery.
The key solution enablers from TCS include the following:
- Experienced resource pool with domain and process skills
- Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), a collaborative, best-in-class framework of people, processes and infrastructure that consistently ensures delivery excellence
- Strong alignment with technology and domain leaders in the industry
- Alliances with Oracle, i2, SAP that offer transportation management solutions
- Global consulting practice with dedicated solution offerings in IT and business transformation, mergers and acquisitions, network strategy, planning, etc.
- BPO offerings:
- Virtualized offerings such as video coding, data validation and customs handling, and supply chain management
- Horizontal offerings across multiple industries such as finance and accounting, HRO, insurance and analytics