In this report, Everest profiles TCS' Banking and Capital Markets AO capabilities for Europe and highlights the following strengths:
- TCS has an extensive breadth and depth of banking and capital markets expertise across lines of business and has a wide and deep portfolio of offerings to address the entire spectrum of banking functions including ADM, infrastructure, system integration, and consulting services.
- TCS targets both global and regional/local banks through offerings in digital banking, governance, risk management, compliance, and analytics
- TCS has launched new solutions for regulation compliance, Trade2 Securities (T2S) integration, T2S automated test scenario generation tool, trade surveillance, and investment process simplification.
- The TCS BaNCS suite of solutions for both buy-side and sell-side to implement processes for securities trading, trade processing, clearing & settlement, custody, portfolio accounting, and corporate actions Significant onshore/nearshore presence, greater than 20% of the resources based in these locations.
- TCS has extended its presence in France for SAP implementation through acquisition of ALTI SA in 2013.
To view the full report on Banking, Click here (PDF, 804 KB)
To view full report on Capital Markets, Click here (PDF, 812 KB)