The 5th Annual ProcureCon CPO Roundtables, a CPO Forum, will feature four up-to-the-minute keynote case studies from Rolls Royce, Novartis, HP and McDonald’s on their latest procurement transformation initiatives.
The event will showcase a one-day forum of debates and discussions to compare strategies, pinpoint new opportunities and build relationships with Europe’s leading CPOs across industries. It includes seven expert-led roundtable debates to discuss insights on the key issues affecting the CPO function.
TCS is a Sponsor at this event and will bring together procurement leaders to share experiences and insights around the best practices and assessments, which can be used when pursuing various service providers.
Some of the topics of discussion include the following:
- Leveraging partners to drive optimal performance across all areas of vendor management, sourcing and P2P
- Identifying ways to make procurement easier in processes
- Availing cloud-based services to simplify procurement for staff
- Leo Curran, Head, BPO Services, UK and Ireland, TCS
- David Ratnam, European Head of Procurement Advisory, TCS
Phone: +44 20 7245 1800