FSO Knowledge Xchange (FSOkx) presents the 6th Annual Financial Services Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum with Expo and Awards, which brings together senior decision makers, leaders and practitioners from the financial services industry, along with regulators and top-notch service providers.
It is a premier one-day forum with a focus on the ongoing developments in the financial services industry and aims to examine how regulatory reforms and cost pressures are affecting the financial industry and driving transformation.
Event Website l Register Here
TCS is a Platinum Sponsor at the event.
- Arindham Mukhopadhyay, Global Head – Strategy & Reengineering, Citi Shared Services
- Sandip Sahni, Head, BPO Services (BFSI), North America, TCS
They will discuss how financial services organizations are continually attempting to enhance business knowledge and decision making by employing business intelligence applications and partnering with forward-thinking business analytics vendors. However, determining the right tools and vendors is a time-consuming process.
Topics for discussion:
- Methods of applying solid qualitative and quantitative reasoning in each step of the decision-making process
- The impact of analytics and intelligence on the business environment
- How predictive analytics can drive bottom-line improvements
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please contact
Phone: +173 2874 2068