OzWater is Australia's international water conference and trade exhibition, and is run annually by the Australian Water Association(AWA). Ozwater’14 aims to bring together industry experts to stimulate thought leadership, debate and networking and drive innovation across the water industry.
Event Website | Register Here
TCS is an associate sponsor at the OzWater international water conference & exhibition 2014. Visit us at booth #1E2.
Biswajit Datta Head of Water Utilities, TCS will speak about 'Transforming Customer Service-Experience: Bringing best practices from Water Utilities in the UK' on Wednesday, April 30, 5 - 5:30 pm AEST
See live demos of the following innovative solutions from TCS at the exclusive Innovation Forum on April 28 2014, 1 pm AEST
- Intelligent Asset Synchronization Manager (iASM), a platform agnostic Asset Information Management (AIM) framework
- Pump System Performance Monitor (PSPM), a framework to compare pump performance to enable benchmarking and optimize asset investments
Catch live demos and case studies around the following themes:
- Intelligent Operations: Includes solutions and demos related to energy efficiency management, intelligent control center, predictive analytics-based proactive operations and field force productivity optimization
- Asset Management: Includes solutions and demos involving risk based asset planning, advanced scheduling and intelligent asset management
- Customer Experience: Includes solutions and demos in next generation customer experience, optimizing 'Cost to Serve', re-imagining customer channels and universal metering and data exploitation
For more information, contact:
Phone: 0402 957 321