TCS Innovation Forum, 2015 - Silicon Valley is an event which brings together senior technology executives, innovation practitioners, researchers from renowned institutions, and the TCS Co-Innovation Network (COIN™) partners to discuss new age technologies.
TCS Innovation Forum, 2015 - Silicon Valley is an annual, invite-only event showcasing the latest trends in enterprise technology, which brings together related start-ups, VCs, academics from leading universities, and senior technology & business executives. The event objective is to reimagine the business landscape with cutting-edge technologies that are emerging from the global innovation ecosystem.
The TCS Innovation Forum in Silicon Valley promises to be a memorable experience, featuring a keynote from TCS' CTO, Ananth Krishnan, industry workshops, interactive sessions, panel discussions, cocktail and networking receptions, and more. Representatives from the TCS Research teams, Assurance Service Unit (ASU), Business Process Services (BPS), Enterprise Security and Risk Management (ESRM), Global Consulting Practice (GCP) and Enterprise Solutions (EntSol), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Software and COIN partners will cover numerous topics. They include, 'Trends in the Sharing Economy and Crowdsourcing', 'The We Economy', 'Exploring the Unknown in the Digital Space' and more.
November 5th, 2015
- Registrations and Networking Lunch along with COIN Startup Displays
- Opening remarks: Organizing for breakthrough Innovations Exploiting information, cross industry and technology
- Panel : Blurring Industry Boundaries and Implications
- Session: Trends in the Sharing Economy and Crowdsourcing
- Parallel Breakout Session: The We Economy
- Session: Trends in The Digital Space
- Parallel Breakout Session: Exploring the Unknown
- Innovation Pavilion, Dinner with MIT Bright Lights and COIN Startups
November 6th, 2015
- Breakfast with a wildcard startup
- TCS HSU Sessions
- Session by Prof Peter Weill, Chairman, MIT CISR
- Lunch with Berkeley Bright Lights and COIN Startups
To schedule a meeting with a TCS representative, please email: Vasundhara Bahuguna.