Hosted by TCS in association with Wolters Kluwer, this webinar shared insights into how Wolters Kluwer successfully achieved its business goals by assuring its digital transformation journey. Also learn how assurance can accelerate speed-to-market and enhance end-customer experience.
‘Anything, anywhere, anytime, and on any device – and in real time.’ That’s consumer speak in today’s fast paced digital world!
Most enterprises, irrespective of the industry, are embarking on, or contemplating digital transformation programs. A critical success factor in this context, often overlooked, is an intelligent and cohesive digital assurance strategy.
This webinar hosted by TCS in association with the Quality Head of Wolters Kluwer, a global information services and publishing firm, focused on the following:
- A real-life example of how Wolters Kluwer successfully achieved its business goals by assuring its digital transformation journey
- Common assurance pitfalls to avoid while riding the digital transformation wave
- How assurance - as a business custodian - can help accelerate speed-to-market and enhance end-customer experience
Watch the recorded webinar.
- Need for Assurance in Digital Transformation - Hype or Reality? (25 mins)
Angelo Bartolotta, QA Director, Wolters Kluwer
- Common Pitfalls in Assuring Digital Transformation (15 mins)
Prasad MK, NA Assurance Services Practice Manager, TCS
- Assurance as a Business Custodian (10 mins)
- Q&A (10 mins)
Contact Us: To resolve any queries, please email us at Global.Assurance@tcs.com.