The TCS Advantage
At TCS, we offer you a solution that enables quick and reliable return on investment (ROI). It provides you the ability to mask data and retain referential integrity as well as maintain data quality.
We add value to our engagements with the following:
- The TCS-Informatica (INFA) partnership: As a preferred INFA partner, we not only have significant exposure in the beta version of the product but also offer continual product improvement recommendations. Our mature decade-old partnership ensures continuous support from INFA throughout the sales and delivery lifecycle, with delivery excellence and world-class implementation for the EntTDMS offering.
- TCS’ expertise: We leverage our domain expertise in testing methodologies, in-house tools, best practices, data growth and quality management. We are on-course to add new features to the EntTDMS offering by utilizing our expertise in data validation, data adaptation and synthetic test data creation.
- TCS’ Test Automation Lab (TDM): This promotes continual improvement and optimizes the overall test automation effort with best-in-class testing practices including tools, in-house frameworks, automation strategy and ready-to-deploy solution accelerators for test data.
Solutions/Services we offer
TCS’ Enterprise Test Data Management Services (EntTDMS) may be availed in a stand-alone version or embedded with our Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) services. In the TCoE engagement model, we enable you to create a test organization that provides complete testing services. The services include the following:
- Test consulting
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Test support services
- Test management
In the standalone version, we cover a range of diagnostic, compliance and implementation services.
- Diagnostic services:
- Data profiling
- Data quality assessment
- Data volume and performance recommendations
- Compliance services:
- Data compliance and audit requirements
- Implementation services:
- Test data extraction
- Test data verification and validation
- Test data scrubbing and conditioning
- Test data encryption and masking
- Test data amplification
- Data refresh
- Risk mitigation with reduced data exposure, improved data privacy by utilizing data masking techniques and protection of sensitive data
- Enforcement of enterprise-wide policies for compliance across non-production environments
- Data privacy compliance, helping you stay compliant with HIPAA, GLBA and other privacy regulations
- Improved compliance management with regulatory requirements and guidelines, such as BASEL, SOX, SEPA, PCI, and Solvency
- Masking policy standardization of multiple test environments across different industrial domains for easy externalization across the enterprise
- Reduced test cycle times achieved with a shorter test data setup duration using cloned data subsets and better quality of test data, leading to increased test efficiencies and effectiveness
- Optimization of application development, application testing and training systems, resulting in better savings on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for storage.