TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solutions consistently recognized by industry experts.
Cathay United Bank and TCS win Best Core Banking Implementation Award for Medium-sized Banks and Overall Best Core Banking Implementation Award
Global Finance magazine names TCS BaNCS’ customer DBS as a winner in its eighth annual ranking of the world’s “Best Sub-custodians”
LCH Clearnet’s Synapse, powered by TCS BaNCS Market Infrastructure, is highly commended at the Banking Technology Awards 2010 in the Best Transaction Banking Achievement category
TCS BaNCS is highly commended as the Best Core Banking Product at the Banking Technology Readers’ Choice Awards 2010
TCS BaNCS and its client LIC International are selected as “Leader in Technology” and “Leader in Insurance” respectively, by the Arab Investment Summit 2010
TCS BaNCS and its client Hua Xia Bank (HXB), China, wins The Asian Banker’s Best Core Banking IT Implementation Award 2010
- HDFC Securities trading platform running on Securities Trading and Securities Processing solution from TCS BaNCS has been awarded as ‘Best Retail Broker’ at the Outlook Money Awards – 2015 in the Runner-Up category. HDFC Securities has been winning this award for the past five years
- Skoch Technology Awards conferred the Skoch Order-of-Merit to TCS BaNCS Insurance and New India Assurance Co. Ltd project 'Automation & Rigorous Application Monitoring & Control'
- TCS BaNCS for Payments was featured in CEB TowerGroup Analysts' "Winning the Payment Triathlon: Racing to Zero, Real-Time, and Revenue" Report, 2015
- TCS Ranked Number One on the 2015 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Rankings Top 100
- TCS placed as a leader in IDC Marketscape – Worldwide Core Banking Solutions 2014 Vendor Assessment – Global Providers for European Banks (Source: IDC Financial Insights, Doc # FI254031 February 2015)
- TCS placed as a leader in IDC Marketscape – Worldwide Core Banking Solutions 2014 Vendor Assessment – Global Providers for Asia/ Pacific Banks (Source: IDC Financial Insights, Doc # FI253683, January 2015)
- TCS placed as a leader in IDC Marketscape – Worldwide Core Banking Solutions 2014 Vendor Assessment – Global Providers for North American Banks (Source: IDC Financial Insights, Doc # FI253356 December 2014)
- **TCS named a Leader for seventh year in a row by Gartner in Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking report by Don Free and Ethan Wang, published on 13th November, 2014
- TCS BaNCS customer “Agriculture Insurance Company of India” was a finalist in the IASA Technology Innovation Award 2014
- TCS BaNCS was nominated as finalist for Core Banking and Payments by the Banking Technology Readers Choice 2014
- TCS BaNCS rated “Best in Class” for Design and Security and Enterprise Support in Online Banking Solutions Report
- TCS BaNCS wins Global Custodian award for Best Custody second time in a row
- AmBank and TCS Financial Solutions win the Best Single Country Core Banking Implementation award during The Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards Programme 2014
- TCS BaNCS and its client HDFC Securities Limited win 'The Asian Banker Financial Markets Technology Implementation Award 2014'
- Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank and TCS BaNCS win the Best Core banking Implementation Award 2014
- The Custody solution from TCS BaNCS wins in the 'Best Clearing and Settlement' category at The FTF Technology Innovation Awards
- * TCS wins Celent’s “XCelent Customer Base Award” for North America
- TCS BaNCS named a Best In Class Provider in CEB TowerGroup's report for Core Banking
- HDFC Securities is recognized for its trading platform that runs on Securities Trading and Securities Processing solutions from TCS BaNCS.
- TCS BaNCS Sets Industry-Leading Billion-Account Benchmark in Core Banking
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank and C-Edge Technologies recognized as the winners of The Asian Banker Achievement Awards 2012 under the category "Technology Implementation Awards' for 'Best ASP-based program'
- Standard Chartered and TCS win Best Trading Back Office Project Award
*The award is based on Celent’s annual “Big Leagues Tables” rankings, which are calculated through a deal score that estimates the value of new-name deals for core banking solutions landed during the 12-month period from July of the prior year through June of that year. The weighted score accounts for bank size, geography, and number of modules installed, yielding more useful information than merely the raw number of new customers.
**Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.