The Agent’s Workbench solution from TCS BaNCS is the answer to all the above needs. TCS BaNCS is a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for banks, capital markets firms, insurance companies, and diversified financial institutions. The Insurance solution from TCS BaNCS comprises a suite of solutions that perform multiple functions to meet the varied needs of insurance enterprises across lines of business, distribution channels and customer segments.
Agent Workbench is a stand-alone, connected, on-demand, browser-based application, which enables sales personnel to conduct pre-sale and post-sale activities offline efficiently. It makes it easier to present customers with facts and numbers, and personalized services, achieving a high closing ratio.
The Agent Workbench solution is a feature-rich application that helps automate various aspects of the insurance business. Internal users, agents, development officers and intermediaries can all access the system in a secure manner. Using this solution, an organization can:
- Perform routine operational tasks without being limited by connectivity
- Enhance customer relationships by providing superior and reliable services
- Spur sales by making uniform presentations and offering standard quotations that conform to company and regulatory norms
The key features of this solution include:
- Illustration, plan combination and comparison – Agents can capture prospect information and generate illustrations, which display the premium expenditure and receivable benefits on a year-on-year basis, based on the product parameters. This can be done on a laptop or desktop and for multiple plans.
- System management and administration – It enables the staff to upload data (policy data, NAV, and so on), share it with customers and provide prompt services.
- Insurance calculation – Provision for calculating premium, SV, paid-up data and maturity value, and presenting accurate information. This allows staff to make right calculations and share the data immediately with customers to facilitate fast and informed decision making.
- Customer information – Helps in capturing, storing and reviewing customer information; assists marketing and after-sale activities.
- Utilities – All the marketing support material including product brochures and other static content is readily available at hand. A personal organizer with an action planner, a festival calendar and other such features help prioritize work and reach targets.
To learn more about this solution, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.