Today’s business environment is a world of constant change, characterized by dynamic markets, mergers and acquisitions, business diversification and intense competition. To achieve and sustain leadership, enterprises need to develop a superior ability to sense and respond quickly and smartly to market changes.
The key lies in taking progressive steps toward developing service-oriented, plug-and-play business capabilities. Some of the challenges that organizations face include the folllowing:
- Business processes span IT applications
- Disparate applications need to share data
- Unified view of data is desired
- Application processes need to inter-operate
Organizations must achieve the following in order to tackle the above-mentioned challenges:
What TCS Provides
We offer a spectrum of integration services to address the varied needs of the organizations.
- For organizations where the integrations are custom-built and ad-hoc, we offer “Need Assessment,” “Integration Health-Check” and “Product Evaluation” offerings.
- For organizations where multiple integration products exists and they wish to consolidate one product or choose a new product to cater to all types of integration needs, we offers services such as “Pilot Execution” and “Migration roadmap.”
- We have an Integration Competency Center (ICC) service for organizations to provide various integration-related services for their business units.
- We provide end-to-end B2B services including map analysis, mapping specifications creation, map conversion, map creation, trading partners on-boarding, package implementation and 24x7 support.
We offer a comprehensive set of services and solutions to help you optimize business processes and achieve the following:
- Improved organizational agility in responding to the ever-changing business scenario
- Adaptive applications that are aligned to your business goals
- Ability to build applications by leveraging the existing assets and investments
- Reduced enterprise integration complexities arising due to heterogeneous environments, applications and systems
- Continuous business process improvement through better real-time visibility and control of the business processes
- Increased flexibility, faster time-to-market and reduced cost in the long term