Our cloud offerings and initiatives have encompassed the following:
- Business cases for cloud adoption, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis
- IT architecture and operational framework for cloud computing
- Application portfolio analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload
- Application remediation and optimization to achieve cloud-enabled, cloud-ready, cloud-optimized and cloud-native capabilities
- Aligning cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy
- Unified controls and security frameworks for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance with regulatory norms
- IT Service Delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management
- Assessing savings opportunities in different areas such as business intelligence and disaster recovery
Through its cloud engagements, TCS has delivered the following results:
- Reduced “time-to-market” and helped application groups become agile in their development and testing processes
- Provided compute resources that are scalable and real-time infrastructure with an on-demand model based on enterprise policies
- Removed provisioning bottleneck through "Near Real-Time Provisioning"
- Optimized costs with efficient infrastructure utilization
- Facilitated an efficient means to provision infrastructure on a "pay-per-use" model with hybrid charge-back
- Standardization: Business process standardization and simplification through reuse of the most commonly consumed and approved stacks and topologies, and ensure that agile compute resources are deployed
- Emphasis on service assurance and service lifecycle management and granularity in services leading to leaner operations through managed SLAs
- Enabled enterprises to meet stringent governance and compliance policies
TCS’ Cloud Initiatives:
Platform BPO Solutions (Platform as a Service)
We offer end-to-end service that you can plug out from your enterprise and outsource as a business process that is run on a suitable Cloud system.
We offer business process services, such as HR outsourcing, procurement, finance accounting and analytics, bundled with TCS or partner platforms - SAP and/or Oracle.
You transfer data to our platform and TCS’ BPO provides the services to your CFO, HR, procurement or your analytics teams on a pay-per-use model.
Learn more about TCS’ Platform BPO Solutions (Platform-as-a-Service)
Transformation Solutions (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
TCS creates cloud-based business models for IT infrastructure. We help organizations build a simplified and standardized environment that frees up resources, thereby reducing your operating costs. True to the Cloud paradigm, these offerings provide granular pricing, making it very attractive to enterprises.
Learn more about TCS’ Transformation Solution (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
iON (Integrated IT-as-a-Service for SMBs)
iON , a platform from TCS, provides cloud services for microbusinesses in India. We have a pre-integrated suite of hardware, network and software. We provide these on demand to customers in various spaces including retail, manufacturing, education and legal.
iON uses TCS’ own technology in most cases and applications have been custom-built on a Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) layer.
Learn more about TCS’ iON (Integrated IT-as-a-Service for SMBs).
TCS BaNCS - Enabling Transformation
We, at TCS BaNCS, offer cloud-based solutions for cooperative banks in India.
TCS BaNCS is a globally recognized industry leader, with its solutions consistently ranked in top positions by industry experts. TCS BaNCS enables transformation in financial services through a superior and holistic suite of solutions for banks, capital market firms, insurance companies and diversified financial institutions. Each solution in the TCS BaNCS family has been designed to run as a scalable and robust service, fully integrated with existing business models, enterprise infrastructures and technology architectures.
We converted the Indian version of TCS BaNCS into a multi-tenant capable software and placed it on a leading bank’s data centers (important from a regulatory point of view).
We then opened it up for small banks, district banks, cooperative banks and regional rural banks. These banks,now automated, can provide ATM services, support credit cards and more.
Around 3000 banks have moved to this platform.
Learn more about TCS BaNCS.