- Lack of consolidated enterprise-wide information to support effective decision-making
- Disparate data across multiple applications and databases
- Wide range of data sources leading to highly complex enterprise data structures
- Greater regulatory requirements calling for more detailed, complete and timely information
- Adoption of new technology platforms creating data migration challenges
- Lack of information exchange across business units leading to incomplete customer and business information
What TCS provides
We deliver a wide range of business and technology services, including strategy roadmap development, technology selection, solution architecture, information governance and advisory support.
Using our knowledge and expertise, we will optimize your internal and external data management and governance to help you make better-informed business decisions. We go beyond solution implementation, to help you with the following:
Envision: We work with you to assess the business value of your information architectures, build a quantified benefit model, develop custom solutions and articulate enterprise roadmaps. We help you to develop effective processes and enable organizational change management through effective stakeholder education centered on business value.
Strategize: We help you identify redundancies and complexities within your enterprise. We then define a comprehensive strategy to rationalize your databases, applications, interfaces, technologies and infrastructure. We also incorporate health and inventory assessments, industry-specific data models and enterprise architecture. Our solutions will give you a single version of truth, real-time reporting and comprehensive data governance.
Architect: We evaluate your needs and develop a value assessment report, detailing build versus buy options. We help you evaluate solution and product options. We then develop the solution architecture and implementation plan aligned with your business requirements, process models and data architectures.
Deliver: Our delivery approach continually balances the tactical and strategic requirements to maintain the alignment of the IM programs with your evolving business needs and goals.
get the TCS advantage
- Enterprise information governance-centric approach enabling defined ownership, control and compliance management
- Rich experience in driving end-to-end programs, including strategy definition and change implementation, thereby ensuring the realization of the set business value of our solutions
- Big picture view of transformation programs to ensure actual enterprise information rationalization
- Robust and scalable architecture and delivery planning built from our deep understanding of technologies, concepts and industry best practices
- Alliances with leading product vendors
Using our IM expertise, unique methodologies, solution accelerators and proprietary tools, we have delivered numerous business-aligned IM strategies for global market leaders.
Our solutions consistently deliver measurable results with the following benefits:
- Reduced operational costs with better internal collaboration between you and your business partners through a single information repository
- Increased revenues with improved channel management and higher customer interactions
- Higher adherence to regulatory compliances and operational standards
- Improved control across the value chain with the maintenance of a single version of facts and figures