- Managing governance and accountability with respect to user identities
- Optimizing information management costs
- Managing users across multiple business units and geographies
- Adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Integrating information and access rights in cases of mergers and acquisitions
What TCS Provides
TCS offers a wide range of IAM solutions, along with offerings focused on specific functional areas including Provisioning, Role-Based Access Control, Role Management, Access Management, Single Sign-On and Federated Identity Management. Our offerings comprise the following five core areas:
- IAM Visualization:
- Feasibility study
- IAM roadmap
- Business cases
- Strategy definition for key initiatives
- IAM Solution Evaluation:
- Understanding business objectives and defining key requirements
- Product evaluation to recommend best-fit solutions and define integration roadmaps
- IAM Prioritization:
- Prioritizing the deployment of controls and assessing dependencies on the basis of a detailed TCO and cost-benefit analysis
- Defining risk mitigation scenarios
- IAM Execution:
- Project management and deployment of various IAM products and specific functions such as provisioning, role management, single sign-on and access governance
- IAM Institutionalization:
- Audits and reporting, communication plan, training and overall awareness programs to ensure maximum ROI
In addition, TCS is a licensed Certifying Authority (CA) and is authorized by the Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA), Government of India, to issue legally valid digital certificates.
Our solutions are designed to help you at every step of your IAM programs: strategic planning, design and implementation, and maintenance.
Our IAM Center of Excellence ensures smooth project execution by leveraging TCS’ quality processes and methodologies, research and test labs, product alliances, and partnerships with major identity management product vendors such as Sun Microsystems, Oracle Inc., IBM and Computer Associates.
- Sun Microsystems
- Oracle Inc.
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and Tivoli Access Manager
- CA eTrust suite of products
- Novell Security and Identity Management Products