The technological needs of business have always been diverse. The lack of a disciplined approach toward program execution creates inconsistency and inefficiency; thus, increasing the risk of program failure and reputational risk for stakeholders and the wider client organization.
TCS’ Program Management Consulting Services successfully manage your business transformation programs. We deliver a consistent and repeatable model to help you achieve strategic objectives and technical improvements and attain full business benefits.
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ Program Management Consulting Services provide you with the people capabilities, processes and tools to successfully manage your business and / or IT transformation programs by leveraging a consistent program and portfolio management framework.
Our clients specifically value our program management consulting expertise together with our program management methodology and solutions such as TCS’ Portfolio and Program Management (TCS’ PPM) service.
Services we Offer
By maintaining an alignment between program portfolio and business and IT strategy, we help you monitor and control various day-to-day program elements, provide objective assessment in support of program performance and provide turnaround advisory services for troubled programs, as needed.
Our portfolio of service offerings is built around the following four program dimensions:
- Strategic Program Services: Relates to business and IT strategy alignment, benefits management and unstructured program advisory services
- Portfolio Management: Focuses on the efficient allocation of scarce resources to competing initiatives through objective portfolio prioritization and balancing
- Program Management: Accountability-driven execution of day-to-day program management functions by acting as the agent for the client organization
- PMO Implementation: Design, implementation and operation of program infrastructure (processes, tools and templates)
- Managed PMO: SLA-driven provisioning of program infrastructure (PMO) services in a typically TCS-owned and distributed delivery model
- Program Management Process Consulting: Advisory services to help you mature your program management capability - typically involves an objective assessment of your organizational capabilities with a suggested roadmap to drive deployment of program maturity improvement initiatives
- Program Management Center of Excellence(CoE): Complements our program management process consulting by focusing on people and competency growth around program management in your organization
- Program Review: This focuses on an objective assessment of program performance along multiple program process areas, typically with some improvement recommendations. Depending on the trigger and timing, it can be labeled Program Healthcheck, Phase End Review, Post Implementation Review, Compliance Audit, etc.
- Program Rescue: This complements Program Review in cases of significantly challenged programs. It focuses on methodical re-planning and implementation of improvement recommendations to turn around the stressed program
Our services help you deploy your program investments carefully linking directly to your business strategy. With our focused approach, flexible operating model and fact-based management techniques, we continually ensure the following:
- Improved program performance
- Minimal business risk
- Maximum business value
- Predictable and sustainable results