- Cope with aging infrastructure and the scarcity of conventional energy resources
- Manage the increasing costs and growing thrust on renewable energy resources
- Effectively manage market expectations and pricing pressures
- Improve asset management and risk management capability
- Meet regulatory standards, especially for health, safety and environment
What TCS Provides
We offer services in complete plant and production process lifecycle, from detailed engineering for process plant design, procurement, project management services for plant setup to plant automation services, enterprise asset management, geo-spatial technology solutions and design of auxiliary systems and subsystems used in exploration and production.
Digital Oil Field Solution: It focuses on increasing ROI by adding new measurement points to existing data acquisition systems with an emphasis on real-time (versus periodic) data. TCS offers WITSML/PRODSML-based solutions for improving collaboration among geographically separated stakeholders.
Perfect Plant Solutions: They are used to integrate SCADA, machine data with ERP and BI solutions for effective control of the plants.
Geospatial Technology Solutions: A large pool of geoscientists develop and maintain exploration and production applications in geological, geophysical, drilling and completion, production optimization and reservoir management. We also provide technical support on exploration and production applications to the end users.
Product Engineering: It uses cutting-edge technologies like CFD analysis for providing engineering design and analysis of components, sub-systems and systems used in oil exploration and life prediction models for critical components.
Enterprise Asset Management: It increases asset reliability, asset utilization and service reliability, effective management and maintenance of enterprise assets and process optimization.
We help you define processes in line with the regulatory, health and safety guidelines.
We also provide services for product lifecycle management, embedded systems, electromechanical manufacturing services and sourcing manufacturing solutions.
- Mobile GIS: TCS’ Mobile GIS solution provides seamless organization-wide spatial information on the field and in office, enabling accurate, real-time and informed decision-making.Mobile GIS solutions provide window to critical assets data and location information on the field, empowering the engineers to view, update and analyze the right GIS data at the right time and frees them from handling cumbersome paper maps and blueprints.
- Petro Search: Learn about TCS’ Petro Search, a search and collaboration offering for enterprises in the E&P industry. Petro Search facilitates searching, viewing, and exchange of data in addition to knowledge management and collaboration.
- Enhanced value chain effectiveness
- Improved product life and reduced downtime
- Effective design data management for multiple reference and reuse
- Low-cost country sourcing and manufacturing support
- Lower operational costs due to effective asset management and risk management
- Improved processes for health, safety and environment compliance