- Reducing the time-to-market for new products
- Handling pricing pressures
- Coping with impact of healthcare reforms
- Optimizing R&D spends
- Enhancing the quality of products and processes
- Adapting to the global regulatory environment
- Capturing and growing in emerging markets
What TCS Provides
TCS is an ISO 13485-certified organization. We provide product development and process outsourcing, manufacturing operations and IT transformation and support. Our services include the following:
- Connected Health: TCS has developed connectivity and interoperability framework - Connected Health - based on the vision shared by Continua Health Alliance and aligns with medical / health device communication standard IEEE 11073.
- Manufacturing Operations Transformation: TCS’ Manufacturing Operations Transformation (MOT) framework enables the standardization of platforms and processes, and drives vertical integration across the manufacturing lifecycle. Our framework helps initiate continuous enterprise-wide improvement programs, enable global rollouts at low cost and centralize support services to achieve plant-wise Manufacturing Operations Management benefits.
Capture emerging markets and attain a competitive advantage in the globally-regulated market place despite intense competition, increased scrutiny and cost pressures. Get the following business benefits with TCS:
- Increased market share in emerging markets
- Accelerated NPI with reduced time-to-market by 30-40% for next generation products
- Accelerated IP creation with the rapid launch of new products and expansion of product portfolio
- Launch of indigenous products for emerging markets and markets of the future
- Sustenance engineering with cost savings up to 50%
- Access to global talent at reduced costs with TCS’ Global Engineering Center for R&D shared services
TCS helped a global orthopedic major enhance its ability to help its core competent personnel focus on breakthrough innovation and increase their NPD output significantly. Simultaneously, we helped reduced the average time for an adverse event / complaint resolution from 6+ months to 23 days.
TCS assisted a leading drug device combination product reduce its cycle time in an automated polymer coating plant by over 30% and out of spec rejections by 18% by deploying a state-of-the-art manufacturing execution system tightly coupled with the control automation system and QA / QC Laboratory Information System. Simultaneously, this system created an electronic batch record and interfaced with the ERP for enterprise visibility to further enhance planning and production efficiency.
“It is said that an important factor for individuals to have a successful business environment around them is to have a best friend in the workplace. Certainly I believe that my TCS team acts as a best friend when I am in need of effective and rapid response to design issues, honest and dedicated effort in engineering support, and engaged and intelligent partnership in technical problem resolution.”
-Zimmer Inc., Director - Technical Services
“GSK has chosen to partner with TCS because of its strong record in knowledge process outsourcing, underpinned by operational excellence. I am confident our collaboration will benefit both partners and, most important, help to deliver new medicines to patients.”
-GlaxoSmithKline, Dr Amber Salzman, Senior Vice President - Development Operations
TCS Networks, Dassault Systemes, Siemens SAP, Camstar, Microsoft, Oracle, ESRI, Apriso, Sparta Systems-TrackWise,A.C Nielson, Underwriters Laboratories Inc., Apollo Hospitals, Indian Institute of Technology - Madras, IISc, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, National Chemical Laboratories, Indian Institute of Packaging, Thermofisher