- Fostering product innovation and lessening time-to-market
- Meeting increasing compliance requirements
- Coping with shorter product life spans and rising costs
- Adapting to increasing product variety and complexity
- Aligning disparate product development processes across divisions after various mergers and acquisitions
What TCS Provides
While you focus on the introduction of new products and services, we manage the evolution of the product in terms of design, manufacturing and services by integrating the data, knowledge and business processes that are accessible across the extended enterprise.
- PLM for New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI): It includes solutions to manage your product portfolio, product innovation, product development and the customer’s needs.
- PLM for Service Lifecycle Management: It includes solutions to manage service data and processes, maintenance and operational process support.
- PLM Consulting: Our domain experts and PLM consultants will help you identify process improvements for your organization and map these processes in PLM.
- PLM Implementation: Our extensive PLM implementation experience helps you realize value for your PLM investments.
- PLM Support: We leverage our ITIL-compliant support processes to improve user satisfaction and, using Six Sigma, reduce the number of defects and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- PLM Integration: We help you integrate PLM to CAD, ERP, CRM and legacy applications, thereby helping you break the silos in your organization.
- Infrastructure: We help you achieve the balance between TCO and the Performance-Reliability ratio by optimizing your infrastructural requirements.
- Upgrades: Our consultants ensure a hassle-free upgrade to the latest versions of your PLM software.
- Migration: Our tool-based methodologies help you with the quick migration of data from the existing applications to PLM.
Technology Stack: We can assist you with various technology stacks like Teamcenter, Windchill, eMatrix, SAP and Agile, among others.
- Quicker response to market changes and reduced time-to-market
- Increased innovation and better product management
- Seamless integration with enterprise systems
- Improved collaboration with other technology groups
- Increased compliance to industry standards and regulations
“Our PLM project would not have been any near as successful without the valuable contributions made by the TCS team.”
-TI Automotive, Mark Halbish, Global PLM Director
“TCS has been a strategic partner to Johnson Controls; adding business value globally through participation in critical business initiatives and providing professional and cost-effective resources. Our partnership continues to mature and evolve to a higher level for mutual benefit.”
- Johnson Controls Inc., Sam S Valanju, Chief Information Officer
“TCS has been an invaluable resource for the good implementation of our large scale, customized PLM system here at MAN B&W Diesel A/S. TCS has had the capability to understand our business model and the deep technical and conceptual knowledge of TeamCenter Engineering required. The sense of quality and dedication of the team towards our goals has been of the outmost importance for our successful launch of the project. Furthermore, the availability and scalability of resources that TCS can provide been an important asset for our success.”
- MAN B&W Diesel A/S, Hans Oxvang Mortensen, Senior Manager, Engineering Systems
Siemens PLM Software, Dassault Systemes, Oracle, SAP
Teamcenter for Medical Devices, Teamcenter for Softlines, Hardlines and Footwear (Retail)