Our Solution | Benefits | TCS Advantage | Download PDF
TCS’ Document-as-a-Service offering enables standardization and consolidation of document driven or enabled business processes while accommodating growing business needs. It helps consolidate disparate ECM systems on private or public cloud and provides
comprehensive services supporting effective chargeback to businesses for ECM applications. Providing a flexible framework, it can be applied to any document management system (DMS) product such as SharePoint, Documentum, OpenText, FileNet and other applications. It allows you to leverage existing licenses, infrastructure and manpower skills to adopt and implement DaaS, thus increasing reusability. The offering also improves information sharing, standardizes security to ensure greater consistency in audits, helps drive and effectively manage regulatory compliance and also helps decommission end-of-life hardware and software platforms.
DaaS is a next generation DMS which acts as a strong platform to enable effective document management, as well as to provide intelligence through semantically linked content analytics. The solution provides the following benefits:
- Cost optimization: Our proven approach for quick adoption and near zero disruption offers high value with low risk. It enables organizations to move from a capital expenditure to an operational expenditure model and reduces overall operating and onboarding costs by approximately 15-30 percent within 12-18 months of deployment.
- High availability, scalability and performance: It is an optimized solution which provides 99.99 percent availability and potential for easy expansion to cater to additional requirements. Standard service level agreements with high benchmarks help reduce staff document handling time through improved response rate.
- Improved security and control: It allows you to create, store, access and share accurate, distributed and integrated data across business units more effectively. The solution's standardized policies and procedures lead to improved control as well as better security and regulatory compliance.
The TCS Advantage
TCS' DaaS offers comprehensive DM support with the following advantages:
- Innovative pricing model: We offer a commercial service-based model priced per
document and per transaction, making cost predictable and allocable to business units.
This ensures service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Domain expertise: The TCS team comes with in-depth expertise in infrastructure services and document management solutions and strong technical know-how to address end-to-end services. We also have a proven track record of successfully handling large ECM implementations and platform management globally.
- Efficient governance model: Our standardized migration solution, strong governance
model and a centralized support team, handle your document management requirements efficiently, enabling you to focus on your core business.
- Hosted solution for document management: Our offering enables a smooth transition of your document management system to public or private cloud platforms enabling better integration and co-ordination across divisions and geographies.