- Locating internal company information is too difficult, if not impossible
- Overflowing volume of structured or unstructured information across disparate locations, web sites and media
- Employees (especially newer talent) spend too much time seeking information required to produce or sell anything
- The turnover rate among key personnel results in permanent loss of intellectual capital and business process know-how
What TCS Provides
Our ECM services provide a unified front against these client challenges. Content management systems provide business users ready access to the knowledge resources and services required to do their jobs, make better decisions and compete more effectively. TCS offers transformative solutions for all challenges related to content management, including document management, digital asset management, records management, web content management and enterprise content integration. Our ECM services effectively optimize the value of your organization’s collective knowledge at a reduced total cost at every point in the information asset lifecycle.
TCS Centers of Excellence for ECM:
- EMC IIG product platform
- IBM Filenet P8, Content Manager
- MicroSoft SharePoint
- OpenText Livelink, Vignette
- HP Autonomy IDOL, Interwoven
- Adobe Systems CQ5, LiveCycle and Flex
- SDL Tridion
- Enterprise Search
- Web Content Management
- Imaging - EMC Captiva, Kofax and IBM Datacap
Note: The Oracle WebCenter Suite (formerly UCM and Fatwire) is offered through our Oracle Practice.
- A strategy definition module that addresses the assessment of the organizational readiness to move ahead with the content management program
- Implementation of the content management applications and processes
- A framework to facilitate the governance of the whole content management program, enabling a successful transformation
For all solutions, these three modules—strategy, implementation and governance—are powered by our standard methodology: Strategy Implementation Governance Model for Acquisition, Retention and Growth (SIGMARG™).
The TCS Knowledge Management Maturity Model (5iKM3™) asseses organizational content maturity during its entire lifecycle.
TCS xCOS™ - Accelerated Customer On-Boarding Solution
This comprehensive solution is designed to help companies in the banking & financial services (BFS) and insurance sectors consolidate and transform their new account opening process across the organization.
Learn more about TCS xCOS™.
We empower you with complete control of your enterprise knowledge and information through our unique and highly effective methods to help you be agile and respond faster to the dynamic needs of the market.