An innovative service model, iON uses emerging technologies like cloud computing and virtualization to create a holistic, fit-for-purpose solution stack for SMBs integrating hardware, network, software and services. And all of this is backed by business, technical and consulting services by iON.
The iON Cloud ERP Solution is highly modular, scalable and configurable giving SMBs the benefits of increased efficiencies, faster go-to-market, predictability of technology as well as spend, IT talent on call and better business results.
Key Benefits | Customer Thoughts | FAQs | Insights & Case Studies
What iON Provides
- Layer 1: iON provides all the necessary on-premise hardware needed to run the enterprise. This includes desktops, laptops, printers, hand-held devices, etc. that customers use to connect to and access the solutions that iON provides. iON also facilitates procurement of additional hardware through its Procurement Facilitation Services.
- Layer 2: iON provisions the network equipment and bandwidth to connect to the iON applications hosted in a data center. Based on the bandwidth required, we provision the necessary network connections in partnership with our network providers.
- Layer 3: iON delivers all the office solutions relevant for SMBs. These include solutions such as document management, email, collaboration suite and other office software.
- Layer 4: iON addresses the solution needs at a business level. This includes Finance & Accounting (F&A), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRMS), Payroll, Procurement & Inventory (P&I) and Smart Identity Management Solution (SIMS). Until Layer 4, all our solutions are predominantly vertical or domain agnostic.
- Layer 5: iON addresses core industry vertical solution needs through a comprehensive ERP. For instance, in the case of the manufacturing vertical, the solutions will include material, sales, stock, production, etc.; while in the case of retail, it is Point of Sales, warehouse, store inventory, webstore, etc. These applications help customers to drive their core business processes in their organizations.
- Layer 6: iON addresses niche vertical application requirements including detailed business analytics.
* L1 & L2 can be facilitated through iON Procurement Facilitation Services (PFS)
iON offers a set of Add-On solutions to further integrate and enhance your business processes.
iON Smart Identity Management Solution (SIMS) functions as a unified security source for the entire organization by integrating user identity management across all applications
Reward-Recognition is for employee recognition and motivation
Professional Virtual Community is a collaboration and exchange platform
Webstore facilitates an online store for purchase and sale of product
Learn more about these platforms.
"..iON is adaptable to requirements, its cost effective and very strong where processes are concerned from the time, the student enters the campus to completing the admission process, the time has been reduced to just 27 minutes from 3-4 hours."
Vikas Daryal, Professor & Director, Seth Jai Parkarsh Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering & Technology (JMIT)
"TCS is not our implementation partner but our business partner. iON helps us in providing a unique integrated online-offline retail solution to our customers."
Subhasish Saha, Chief Technology Officer, OXFORD BOOKSTORE
"Earlier we were using a large ERP application which had its own limitations.TCS, on the other hand provides a web based application which is easily accessible from anywhere & at any time. Last but not least, we are happy with our decision to go with iON, it is worth the money paid without us incurring any Capex."
Rajesh KJ, Manager-Information Technology, Rialto For more details, visit iON - TCS SMB Solution.