- Constrained working capital and low risk preference: With interest rates being high and the need to provide collaterals, SMBs find it difficult to invest in IT infrastructure.
- Expensive and volatile IT talent: With the IT outsourcing boom in many countries, IT talent is hugely attracted to large enterprises and IT service organizations. A depleting talent resource is leading to rising salaries and higher attrition levels. SMBs thus find it difficult to attract and retain IT talent.
- Islands of data point to the absence of an IT roadmap: SMBs invest in IT, one application at a time, often from different vendors and thus lack an integrated system.
- Multiple IT vendors with no full accountability: In face of an IT problem, multiple providers of different applications and services indulge in pointing fingers.
- Constant technology obsolescence: The changing needs of a growing organization need to be addressed to avoid technology obsolescence.
- Traditional business practices and resistance to change: SMBs are often family owned and follow traditional practices making it difficult to introduce change.
What iON Provides
iON is pre-configured with hardware, network and software bundled together and backed by business, technical and consulting services. It has been developed to deliver IT in the third generation service model to SMBs. It uses the very latest in scalable cloud computing technology and eliminates the need for SMBs to invest in IT assets and retain scarce IT talent. Through a pay-per-use business model, iON helps SMBs leverage world-class technology at an affordable cost. It helps SMBs consume “IT-on-Tap,” thereby addressing their current challenges while adopting IT.
Layer-1: We provide all the necessary on-premise hardware needed to run the enterprise. This includes the needed desktops, laptops, printers, hand-held devices and so on that customers use to connect to and access the solutions that iON provides. We also facilitate the procurement of additional hardware through our Procurement Facilitation Services.
Layer-2: We provide the requisite network equipments and bandwidth to connect to the iON applications hosted in a data center. Based on the bandwidth required, we provide the necessary network connections partnering with our network providers.
Layer-3: We deliver all the office solutions relevant for SMBs. These include solutions such as document management, email, collaboration suite and other office software.
Layer-4: We address the solution needs at a business level. This includes finance & accounting, CRM, HR management, payroll and project management system. Until Layer-4, all our solutions are predominantly vertical or domain-agnostic.
Layer-5: We address core industry vertical solution needs through a comprehensive ERP. Our solutions and services span the following industry segments:
Manufacturing | Wellness | Retail | Education | Restaurant | Textile
Learn more about iON’s solutions under each of these segments.
Layer–6: We address niche vertical application requirements including detailed business analytics.
Additionally, our L5P layer between L5 and L6 includes the following platforms:
Assessment | Reward Recognition | Professional Virtual Community (PVC)
Learn more about these platforms.
Access brochures, white papers and case studies. | For more details, visit iON - TCS SMB Solution.Client Thoughts
“The iON Manufacturing Solution enabled us to control our business more meaningfully, including our field operations. Through the Field Force module, we have updated information on the day-to-day field operations, which helps us manage and strategize in a more focused manner.”
- Ozone Pharmaceutical Limited, SC Sehgal, Chairman and Managing Director
“As business expanded and new salons came up, we realized that we were using different systems in each salon and thus we were not able to get a complete overview of our business instantly...with the iON Wellness Solution we now have centralized sales data. All the data is easily and quickly accessible...”
- b:blunt, Osh Bhabani, Director
“...iON is a fully secured application and hence, has high reliability...implementation of the iON Education Solution has enriched the reach of data and subsequent analysis efficiently across all modules...”
- Manav Rachna International University, Victor Gambhir, Pro Vice Chancellor
“The challenge was to integrate and scale the IT solution across channels like physical stores, web-stores, institution sales etc,...the iON Retail Solution being an integrated solution takes care of store inventory management, point of sales, ERP, online presence, shopping cart with payment gateway, in addition to procurement.”
- Apeejay Surrendra Group, Subhasish Saha, Chief Technology Officer