TCS Advantage | Services we offer | Benefits | Download Brochure
Globally, organizations are increasingly adopting open source technology to address their IT requirements, eliminating high licensing costs, product dependencies and vendor lock-ins. Universally accessible, collaboratively developed and supported by a strong network of independent developers, open source has gained significant ground. Open source technologies improve IT application adaptability and flexibility, thus cutting operational costs.
The TCS Advantage
TCS has gained immense expertise in open source development from working with several clients across domains. We build on this experience and offer further value to an engagement through:
Services we offer
TCS' Open Source Platform services are designed to deliver optimum open source adoption, tailored to your business environment.
Advice on open source adoption, building a roadmap, evaluating and choosing technology, and architecture support. We conduct open source maturity assessments and evaluate readiness levels, and help with the establishing of an open source Center of Excellence (CoE) and IP audits.
Build proofs of concepts, develop applications, and successfully migrate and port new technology. We also implement and roll out new solutions, integrate with other existing applications, and support capacity planning.
Sustain by offering all the necessary support services and product upgrades.
Our Open Source Platform services span key technology areas such as Collaboration, Content Management, Business Intelligence, Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Linux among others.
Our well-defined strategy and roadmap, and successful implementation of open source technology helps your organization:
- Reduce software license costs and improve delivery efficiency and Return on Investments (ROI) with our framework based, interoperable solutions
- Streamline your IT application portfolio by leveraging open source technologies.
- Eliminate product dependencies and vendor lock-ins
- Achieve competitive advantage with our open source platform services - a combination of our products and service expertise and alliance with market leaders
- Realize business benefits early on by accelerating open source adoption with our best practices, risk-free delivery, and optimized and seamless solution implementations.