Based on experience, TCS discovered that the key to successful IT management is solid governance backed up by robust processes based on ITIL. Therefore, we offer IT Service management (ITSM) solution based on the de-facto ITIL V3 Framework that optimizes your IT spend, provides robust governance framework that ensures transparency, flexibility, regulation, value addition beyond cost and also improves the business IT alignment.
Our solution ensures a cost-efficient world-class ITSM framework and a simple and unified operating model spanning across service providers.
The TCS Advantage
- Proven experience in Service Management Consulting and delivery enablement
- Distinctive TCS approach, frameworks and efficient operating model for integrated IT Service Management solutions
- Capable resource pool which includes 40+ ITIL V3 experts, 1000+ ITIL practitioners, 4000+ ITIL foundation certified, 100+ COBIT certified professionals, 200+ Green Belt professionals and 30+ Black Belt professionals
- Expertise across various platforms, process enablers & products - CCM.net (in-house), BMC Remedy, CA Unicenter, Axios Assyst, HP SM, Peregrine Service Center, Magic, Service Now Alliance Partners (Enterprise Service Management Tools): HP, CA, BMC
What TCS Provides
We provide the following services in the IT Service Management space:
- Advisory and Professional Services: Our Service Management consulting provides advisory services to client organizations in translating their business goals into IT requirements and in defining the ITSM strategy and roadmap in integration with business strategies.
Our Professional services also include:
- Compliance solutions like ISO 20k assessment
- Business solutions like Service Catalog and chargeback model definition
- Expert advice on various aspects of Service Management in alignment with ITIL V3 like SM process design, tools evaluation and selection, providing ITIL trainings and building governance model
- Transition and Implementation Services: With TransIS, our framework for process implementation, we help you with standardized service transition and deployment. These services ensure that your service management requirements are effectively translated into the deployed SM solution across processes, people and tools.
- Assurance and Standardization Services: Process Assessments guide you with the roadmap for effective Service Delivery Management. The audits and improvement services provides clarity to the operational goals and help achieve compliance. These services act as a enabler for continual service improvement activities and help align IT operations with business.
- Customer Experience Management Services: Our Customer Experience Management solutions provides a systematic approach to feel the pulse of users’ experiences on the quality of services provided. It bridges the gap between performance metrics and user perception.
High process maturity levels using ITIL framework as the best practice mechanism. Some illustrative measures are:
- Metrics-driven performance management to enable Continual Service Improvement(CSI)
- Service improvements leading to achieving and exceeding SLA targets
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and improved productivity of IT infrastructure
- Ability to deliver new capabilities of high quality in an agile manner
- Consistently high customer satisfaction levels