The TCS Advantage | Solutions We Offer | Benefits | Download Brochure
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with us, you gain from our:
- Deep infrastructure management experience: We bring to the table over three decades of professional experience in managing mainframe infrastructure along with our vast experience in application development and maintenance. This gives us the ability to service your mainframe requirements efficiently and successfully.
- Best practices based delivery: Our services and solutions are supported by industry best practices that enable seamless and quick transition into a steady state while providing ongoing service delivery certainty.
- Strong SLA management: Our strong orientation towards mainframe technology specific processes ensures that we deliver the agreed services within the stipulated SLAs.
Solutions We Offer
Mainframe Infrastructure offering includes:
- Operations & Production Control
- Operations & Console Monitoring
- Production Control & Job Scheduling,
- Backup & Tape Management
- Configuration Management / Planning, Security Administration
- System Administration
- System Administration (z/OS, CICS, MQ, etc.)
- Database Administration (DB2, IMS, etc.)
- Storage Management (DFSMS Suite, etc.)
- Network Administration (SNA, TCP/IP)
- IBM/Third Party Products Administration
- Mainframe Consolidation
- System Consolidation
- Storage / DASD Consolidation
- Tools Consolidation
- Migration to Linux / Open Source Systems
- Contract Management / Consolidation
- Mainframe Retirement
- Performance & Capacity Management:
- Performance Monitoring & Health Check, Performance
- Assessment & Tuning, Batch-window reduction, MIPS Optimization,
- Performance/Stress Testing, Capacity Planning & Sizing (Server, MIPS, Storage, DR, etc.)
In addition, we also provide consulting and transformational services such as mainframe TCO reduction, data center consolidation and mainframe re-hosting services.
TCS Mainframe Infrastructure Services help you achieve the following benefits:
- Streamline business processes: Optimize usage of available mainframe infrastructure with farsighted capacity planning and consolidation approaches that leverage existing, emerging and innovative mainframe technologies.
- Optimize MIPS utilization: Effectively manage MIPS by maximizing use of expensive CPU MIPS to achieve reduced per MIPS operating cost in the long run.
- Enhance flexibility and agility: Access our pool of skilled resources to improve time to market and respond quickly to ramp up and ramp down requirements.
- Ensure data security: Maintain data privacy as well as gain data integrity and reliability with appropriate use of information resources.