The TCS Advantage | Solutions/Services | Approach | Download Brochure
The TCS Advantage
- We offer end-to-end consulting for Business and IT applications, Network, Servers and Systems.
- TCS’ remote lab simulates real world IPv6 implementation scenarios
- Our ready-for-use plans developed using vendor templates and best practices ensure speedy IPv6 deployment.
- Our network consultants work closely with your network engineers to ensure that the sites are ready and technical details are accurately specified and implemented before deployment. This reduces errors and delays and offers knowledge transfer opportunities to your network team.
Solutions/Services we Offer
IPv4 is being increasingly replaced by IPv6 to maintain sustainable growth of Internet, with increased number of users and machines getting added to the web. The transition from IPv4 to IPv6 is inevitable and it needs to be planned and implemented in a phased manner.
TCS takes a phased approach to IPv6 adoption that is based on experience and expertise that includes proven methodologies, architectures, and best-practice guidelines. TCS’ IPv6 Experience Center program is designed to help our customers and partners in their respective IPv6 strategies, which include evaluation, planning, designing, implementation and operations
- Plan (Assess and Budget) – We help you with plan with the following services:
- Consulting - We offer end-to-end IPv6 consulting for business applications, network, servers and systems.
- IPv6 Capability Assessment - Our network experts undertake a complete review of your network for IPv6 readiness and identify the factors that enable a successful transition. The IPv6 migration approach most suited to your business requirements is decided during this phase.
- Design - We evaluate your IPv6 design requirements and develop a high and low-level infrastructure design for migration.
- Test your design - We undertake thorough & detailed testing in the lab environment with IPv4 and IPv6 features running on the same device to check for interoperability issues.
- Implement - We facilitate a smooth IPv6 implementation by providing consulting and on-site support during IPv6 roll-out in your live network.
- Operate/ optimize – We offer monitoring tools to observe IPv6 performance on applications and infrastructure services post deployment. We also provide your network engineers the necessary training required to run the network.