Download brochure (PDF, 100 KB)
The TCS Advantage
TCS’ IT service desk offers multi-lingual support to address the needs of high growth businesses.
TCS’ comprehensive IT service desk solutions positively influence user experience by leveraging industry best practices and domain experience. We help improve the service desk experience via innovative mediums of communication such as social collaborations, mobile applications, and networking, in addition to traditional tools such as calls, emails, web, and chat. Our IT Service Desk solution not only results in cost effective business alignment and operational efficiencies but also offers a migration strategy that ensures a robust, risk averse transition from existing business models to new ones.
TCS’ IT Service Desk provides catalogue based offerings which span across different Service Desk elements. We offer:
- A single consolidated Service Desk: Our one stop, enterprise wide web portal with an enriched and updateable repository of common IT concerns enables the lifecycle management of current incidents and service requests across the enterprise. Users can report an incident, create a request, and monitor the status of pending requests.
- Customized services: We provide comprehensive services for customer provided tools, and consult on the right tool set based on our experience working with tools from HP, Service Now, IBM, and CA. Our flexible engagement strategies enable us to bring in technical, automation, and process improvements that yield tangible benefits.
- Global account management automation: We automate the user provisioning and de-provisioning process through our streamlined workflow and identity management tools.
What TCS Provides
TCS with over 20 IT helpdesk centers across the globe helps you to positively influence user-experience by being the single point of contact across the organization for all IT-related issues, and functions as an Enterprise IT service desk.
We leverage industry best practices and domain experience to bring in cost advantages and process efficiency using the following:
TCS’ IT Service Desk delivers the following benefits:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): Improve productivity by 12 to 15 percent over three years, and lower operational costs by 10 to 12 percent, by leveraging a right shoring approach that enhances productivity and optimizes performance.
- Operational excellence: Achieve excellence with our L0 services (self help or self service through our IT portal), L1 Service Desk (remote support with improved service responsiveness) and L2 Delivery Groups (defined service level agreements (SLAs), increased stability through incident reduction, and improved time to market).
- Quality beyond metrics: Realize higher problem resolution rates and reduced downtime, both qualitative and quantitative benefits with our shift-left strategy that taps into your environment to shift events from L2 to L1.
- Risk free transition: Leverage a phased transition approach with anticipated risk and mitigation strategies offered by our Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
Download brochure (PDF, 100 KB)