With an ever changing environment, clients, today, focus on their core business and want to mitigate the following challenges through the IT Service Desk:
- High costs of ownership
- Lack of access to world class facilities and skilled resources
- Higher attrition at Level 1 for Service Desk
- Difficulty in coordinating between different support groups
- Lack of service and continuous improvement
- Rapid technology transformations
- Inability to match up to competitive advantage
What TCS Provides
TCS with over 20 IT helpdesk centers across the globe helps you to positively influence user-experience by being the single point of contact across the organization for all IT-related issues, and functions as an Enterprise IT service desk.
We leverage industry best practices and domain experience to bring in cost advantages and process efficiency using the following:
- Optimized total cost of ownership (TCO): TCS’ solution brings in cost effectiveness and operational efficiencies with a combination of “right shoring” approach and realigning with your tools and licenses to minimize the total tool cost.
- ITIL process-based delivery model
- Risk-free transition: We provide a phased approach with anticipated risk and mitigation strategies
- Business continuity and disaster recovery: Blend of offshore and near shore delivery centers with built-in Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Service response, quality and coverage: We, at TCS, will ensure that the service response, its overall quality as well as user experience is similar across all shifts, locations and languages.
- Leveraging best practices across engagements with other customers: TCS will leverage its best practices gained from engagements with other customers to bring in technical, automation and process improvements, yielding tangible benefits.
- Operational Excellence: We help you achieve operational excellence with the following services.
- L0 Improvements: Increased awareness and adoption of the self-help user portal
- L1 Service Desk: Remote support and improved service responsiveness
- L2 Delivery Groups: Well-defined SLAs, complete ownership of applications, increased stability through incident reduction and improved time to market for new changes and upgrades
A vendor-neutral alliance with the best toolset providers, flexible engagement models and capabilities to quickly ramp-up or ramp-down, makes TCS the partner of choice.
We bring in value by focusing on the following:
- Business alignment
- Robust risk management
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Risk-averse transition approach
- Metrics-based governance
- A tailored service delivery model
- Improved service desk experience via innovative mediums of communication like social networking and blogs in addition to the traditional mediums like calls, emails, web and chat